Does anyone else feel like this website kills their ambition?

Maybe it's just me... maybe my ambition is just weak... but I feel like being here and spending excessive amounts of time here encourages me to misplace my priorities. I feel like I get caught up in negativity and due to pride, make squashing that negativity a priority. Yet the reality is, this place is not going to benefit me greatly 5 years from now. If anything, it's going to keep me away from fully focusing on the things that WILL surely benefit me.

It's crazy to really step outside of my immediate thoughts and realize that I've spent an hour of my life sitting in front of a white screen, letting irretrievable potentially wonderful moments not even get close to me : (

Your thoughts? Can you relate?

• Yes, I totally relate!
  • Nope, I don't relate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know about you, but I do this shit while I'm working and learning web coding on the side. I also get free Amazon cards that shaved off 60 bucks from my workout equipment so... yeah.

What Guys Said 7

• nope not me because I pick my moments. lol. right now my moment of being on G@G wouldn't be any less significant than what I would be doing irl so ya lol.

• This site makes me want to throttle about 80% of askers because they type like they have mouth diarrhoea. I do agree spending lots ot time giving others advice is a good way to avoid sorting out your own life.

• LOL well yeah... that's what's nice about this place; you can be unfiltered and get honest feedback on your most private thoughts.

• Yep. I am definitely enjoying being honest today. :D

• Everything in moderation... including GaG.

This place is cool to ask advice, give advice and share opinions... but dont let this site replace human life interaction. :)

• Ironically this website was created for you to better understand and appreciate the real world.

• hmmm I think I get too submerged in this place...

• Way to be a debbie downer, just limit the amount of time you spend on this site

• I'm not obligated to be Miss Sunshine and Butterflies for you. This place was created for people with real topics in their life that they'd like serious feedback on. If you can't handle that then no one invited you specifically to participate.

• Sorry : /

• =)))))) no problem

• Yes i also spend huge amount of my time here. Totally wasting

• No but I feel I should have more ambition

What Girls Said 3

• Well, the only reason I am on this now is because my damn study guide as in blackboard is being a bitch - taking its sweet time to open which is why I am on here but yes I can relate sometimes I spend 2 hours on here and I need to do loads of stuff but since school started I am on here less and less...

• You can always cancel your account, haha

• I can relate. I'm thinking I'll limit my time on here and if that doesn't work, then I'll quit the website.