Who else wants GAG system to stop this sh*t?

I dont want you to remind me every fucking hour to select a fucking MHO for every fucking question i post!
And no, I do NOT want to get Xper points i have more important issues aka getting and giving advices which is the very reason i join this site!
Someone fix this!
Yours sincerely,
A user..

• agree with you 100%
  • im a mod so of course im not gonna agree with you
  • im the one who send you those messages so you're gonna be banned sweetheart.
  • See Results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will agree with you in part. Often, the answers are not useful at all; or more often; the question is not asking for help. These are the situations where I get just as agitated as you.

• Thanks! I know right! This is just stupid. . hope they fix it already.

• Hey !! Take a chill pill sister. Why go so mad about something that is just a system issue. Perhaps it will get better one day. Think of the good entertainment GAG gives us.

• Oh yeah they won't let me enjoy it Ash.. im gonna leave anyway. And give me one of your chilling pills

What Guys Said 9

• I never select a MHO and get a message constantly for it. Really not a fan of it. I don't select a MHO because honestly, it's just an answer I agree with and the way I see others selecting MHO's is just silly.

You can have a "Why are all women gold diggers?" rant followed by a buncha girls telling you they're not and then one bitter whiny kid comes in saying "Yea! They're all fucking gold digging bitches!" and that one will get the MHO. It's a flawed system.

• It is annoying but I get scared when GaG sends me a message, makes me think I did something wrong.

• I always hated the fact (on the old site) that hardly anyone would pick a best answer. This system helps to reward people for doing a good job, but i do have my qualms with the system automatically choosing a best answer for you. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. As for the reminders, i dont mind those

• it's so pointless. sometimes there just aren't best opinions to give. also I like to wait at least 2 days before giving a best opinion as there may be a late answer.

• Just select a damn answer and be done with it then. It helps somebody else out and it's a lot easier than "fighting the power"

• have to agree.,...

• I never had the system remind me to choose a MHO. WTH!, I don't think GaG system cares about me. :(

• Oh believe me you are one LUCKY guy!

• People complained about it on the old site, and I have no idea why it really bothered them so much. So with the new site format, there is a timer that counts down on questions with no BA selected because the OCD kids got their wish lol

Now it annoys the rest of us who don't feel the need to select a best answer, but they got their way right? HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, OCD WHINERS!

• I hate is so much I committed suicide because of it.

• And you're writing from heaven? Ikr! High five! :)

• *spreads her legs* saying yes to the proposal

• *pops a giant luigi and gives girl giant smile and shaky legs*

What Girls Said 11

• It's not THAT big of a deal. If you don't want to select a MHO then don't. No one is forcing you. The admins just send those reminders because they want every question on here to have a MHO selected. But as I said, if you don't want to then don't. The system will just automatically do it for you after a certain amount of time.

• I already dont. If they are gonna do it automatically then they better not send the messages and invade my inbox!

• Being a mod has absolutely nothing to do with my opinions of the site itself. I don't run the site so I have no reason to agree or disagree with anything just because I'm a mod. There are plenty of things on the site I dislike.

You have two choices, select a MHO yourself so you won't get the reminder messages, or just ignore the reminder messages and eventually the system will choose for you. If it's THAT big of an issue for you then I would recommend contacting the admins and sending them your complaints.

• Yes, it is THAT big of a problem for me. I can contact admins? That's good..

• much agreed, sometimes I get no answer or just one and it was not helpful at all - like why the hell would I need this crap - half of the people on this site want to remain anonymous outside this site just because its oh so woahful (I do not know if that is a word) and half the time no one answers so like how the hell am I supposed to select again!

• Lmao at options B & C

• I like the options

• I agree with you. It is annoying.

• Yes I agree! It's annoying

• the only reason why it bothers me is because for example on the question they ask me to give MH is only one answer made from 5 words. Nothing really helpful lol

• Where is the option for disagreeing with ur opinion? I think MHO is a form of encouragement for GAGers to give interesting and useful opinions. It just takes a second or two to hit the button, so I'm not complaining!

• I love how somebody picked C lol

• i just feel that the reminders can get be really annoying...
    sometimes the questions are not asking for help and sometimes the replies from others it is hard to choose mho but again it also helps to reward someone who gives a very good advice