Join our Twitter Chat (Thursday 9/11) and Receive Xper Points!

We would love to see you join up with our latest Twitter chat - we'll even give you 100 Xper points for participating!

Join us Thursday September 11th at 4pm CST.

Each Chat features a new Expert, this chat will be hosted by our Online Dating expert, @JoshuaPompey!

If you don't have a Twitter, sign up and get one, it's quick and easy.

Here's how the chat works -

@JoshuaPompey and @GirlsAskGuys will tweet out a question like this:

Q1 What was your longest relationship? #GAGExpertChat

Users like you can respond like this:

A1 3 years. #GAGExpertChat

It is very important that every single tweet have #GAGExpertChat - this is how people will be able to follow the conversation even if they are not following everyone involved.

The idea is to get people talking to each other. If you see someone else using the #GAGExpertChat hashtag and want to respond - reply to their tweet and keep the hashtag so we can all follow along!

To follow the hashtag just search #GAGExpertChat in the Twitter search bar and make sure you select "All" and not just "top" tweets.

If you have any questions, just ask them here or hit us up on Twitter @GirlsAskGuys!

Here's a roundup from a chat with one of our past experts, @WeeklyChris - http://ow.ly/BkWAc

Join in and you might make out Online Dating Chat highlights story!

To get your Xper Points after participating, just send a message to the @GirlsAskGuys user with your Twitter username and we will add the points.

Can't wait to see you guys there!

If you'd like us to Tweet a reminder to you, just tweet at us on Twitter or leave a comment here and we will remind you an hour before the chat begins.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I would like a reminder please

• Can't. Don't have Twitter. :/

• I'll have to join in late tomorrow. When it starts, it'll be 11pm here and I need sleep. :(

• Join in for any part, we'll be happy to see you there!

• =( I don't have a twitter... And try to avoid social networking at all costs.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I would like a reminder please my Twitter user is AFatAssTree.

• Why should I you Blocked my account when I was in a heated disscussion and when I wrote your company I never heard a peep out of anyone of you

• Remind me too
    Thankyou

• I'll be out all day, but I'll try to make an appearance when I'm not chatting up the girls at the mall. ;)

• lol i'm gonna create a Twitter just to get the Xper :P

• Am I allowed to make awful 9/11 jokes. Its been more than a decade. Also its healthy to laugh the blues away. Well... at least it helps me maintain my sanity

• I don't have Twitter at all.

• Is there an actual chat room? Or do we just look on this page for questions, and reply with the hashtag?

My Twitter is @socalx86 in case you need to invite me for something, I've never done this before

• There is no chat room, we just follow the hashtag on twitter. The easiest way to do it is to go to Twitter. com and search #GAGExpertChat in the search box and then select "all" - you will see everyone's tweets that include the hashtag. We'll be responding and retweeting!

• What about the questions, are they on this page (Join this Twitter Chat (Thursday 9/11) and Receive Xper Points) or is it on some special link?

• Questions will be sent out on Twitter. You can see them by following @GirlsAskGuys, @JoshuaPompey and also searching #GAGExpertChat in the Twitter search bar. Once you see the question on twitter, you can send out a tweet with your answer - just make sure everything you send includes the hashtag #GAGExpertChat so we can all follow along!

• Why does It have to be on September 11? Seems suspicious.

• What about for eastern time?

• now i have a account on Twitter well much better to use...

• Thats kinda weird and messed up to do it on 9/ 11 .