Do you honestly believe the way GAG operates is fair?

Why or why not?
I'm asking this since GAG likes to make a ton of revisions to improve this website, I figure this is an important part of that.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• fair? yeah I don't mind the way the website is run so far.

What Guys Said 11

• fair in terms of what? Moderation? Xper cost for free stuff? the way site changes are made?

I mean, i generally think the site is quite fair. From a moderation standpoint, i know that it takes quite a bit for someone to have their account closed. You truly need to be a habitual troll to get your account closed, and if that does happen, you are free to make a new one with no penalty from what I've seen. In terms of Xper related stuff, i can't really complain because its all still free, so its kinda w/e to me. And in terms of the site updates, I've so far liked most of them, and they did take my (and others) suggestion to reduce the number of topics because it was way too many before.

• GAG is actually doing a great service to people by providing a platform to get suggestions for their problems in a great way. Agreed, some things are unfair, but then nothing in the world is fair. I have personally benefited from the site and hopefully helped others too. So I can easily overlook whatever little unfairness is associated with it.

• Are you talking about moderators or something else?

• Never thought about it, Don't care.

• sometimes yes,. sometimes no

• They find Hitler, Nazism and Terrorism/Anti-Americanism taboo. I made a few questions about it and they were all deleted. You'r probably a GaG member, and you'll delete my account for saying this.

• It is too limiting.

• I'm really on the neautral side of GaG i do disagree
    on some things shouldn't be

• Yeah, it's fair.

• I Love How The Site Is Running: The Site Is Completely Fair, No Discrimination InVolved.

• It's being too catering. I saw this one girl complain about how she didn't like that the comments we're read as up, not down, like they originally were. So they changed it back to how it originally was. It's like, really? That's what you're going to complain about?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, what could possibly be unfair about it?

• It's whatever you know.