I'm new here, what do I do?

i dont kno anything about this sight

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a question, click "Ask" at the top. Type a title for your question, write a description, select a topic you think it fits best under, and post.
    View questions asked by other users. If you know the answer, know a way to help, or just have an opinion, write your answer in the answer box and "Send it".

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Evidently, you don't know much about the internet, either. It's 'site.' As in website.

1|0
    1|0
    • ouch

• did i at least spell that right? ever heard of auto correct?

• Well, you can't blame me for thinking it was purposeful, considering the myriad other grammatical snafus.

• its a Question and Answer site so if you have a question ask away! and if you have an opinion you want to give on a question then opinionate! :D have fun:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome I have only been here since August 16th you can ask questions you can reply to other peoples posts. Have fun with it if you choose to you can send a direct message to others on here and you can follow people whose posts or replies that you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • you meean SITE probably LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • you mean 'mean' probably LOL :/ haha Just messing.

• im sry!!! i have auto correct!!!

• Basically its an offer up free sex site. You post your details here and attach a photo (preferably nude), then guys will evaluate you and based on your responses you get, you get to have some free intimate sex with him.

0|1
    0|0
    • yea right im not that stupid i kno im supposed to ask questions but is that it?

• Scream. And shout. And let it all out.

2|0
    0|0
  • ask questions duuuuhuhuuhuhuhuhu lol hi

0|0
    0|0
  • First you got to upload your picture. Then you ask and answer questions or give advice. That's about all there is to this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of seems like you have the hang of it already. Not only do you know how to use the anonymous button, but you also seem to know how to ask a question. Question is do you know how to answer questions now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Welcome to GAG! :)

This is basically just a Q&A forum. People ask questions to get opinions from real people on anything from dating to relationships, sexuality, and many other topics. Everything you need to know about the site can be found in the FAQ:) www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

0|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to GAG!
    There's a lot to do here...
    You can ask questions, share your opinions and perspectives to help others' on their questions, you can make friends or get one-on-one help with private messaging, you can read articles and comment on them, you can earn Xper points with all of these actions and cash them in for rewards like giftcards or donations to RAVEN, on and on.

To see all that we offer and how to do everything, check out our FAQ.
    Enjoy!

1|2
    0|0