Do you really use the search bar on GAG?

I was curious because I do this very rarely tbh. So I'd say about 2 - 5% has been searched questions compared to seeing the ones that pop up. I hardly do this, guess I'm lazy, I'll admit it. I mainly use the tabs to see the poll, popular, trending, etc. questions haha What about you?

• Yes, often
  • Yes, rarely
  • No, hardly

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never use the search bar here. I would probably use it more though if the search results were actually relevant to what I'm searching for. Most of the time when I have used it in the past, I got results that were way off.

What Guys Said 15

• The thing at the bottom? Never. I hate it. It wrecks my screen. I don't even understand what it's for.

• I don't use it much I have searched questions almost word for word and it was not in the results. I understand why it is there though.

• Yes, 50% to search my name, out of narcissism.

The other 50%, to seek out questions pertaining to my sexual deviancies.

The results are always disappointing...

• I think I used it once!

• Only if I search something very specific (very rare) or if I ask a question that is likely to be a repetitive one.
    But just as you say, out of every logon to GAG it's less than 5%...

• There are so many limits on this site:
    You can't ask questions.
    No articles.

What should you do then?

• never used it in fact

• I personally think that damn thing is useless and it does nothing but screw up my screen.

• I've tried using it but it just sucks. I can type in the exact question and most of the time I get zero results. Or I can type in a few key words from a question and get a hundred other questions from last year similar to the question I was hunting. It's basically useless.

• I used to search things, but it was never very effective in finding what I was looking for. So now I follow people whose answers and questions are things I'm interested in knowing about or talking about.

• I've used it a few times and I wish every guy who asks about dick size would use it cuz that question has been asked a MILLION times.

• rarely. its incredibly broken. If i want to search something on GaG, ill search it via google, and type girlsaskguys. com next to the thing im searching. Sad that i must do that but what choice to i have. Negrodamus ain't got time for the search bar

• Lol no. (Filler)

• The search bar is TERRIBLE, what I do is remember some of the words from the question and type it into google and also specify site:girlsaskguys. com

Much more effective than the search bar. The search bar is nearly useless.

• Never In GaG History.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, bc if I have a question I'm pretty sure that's been asked and answered over 20 times before. I'll read those instead of positing.

• Yes, because it is easier to see more ansers for a question that I might have.

• I chose C. I only did then to see if I there was unanswered questions that I wanted to answer

• sometimes, when i want to look up something that i don't see on the live feed. i'd use it more often if the search function was more advanced.

• I rarely use it. I guess I too lazy for that.

• I use it before I ask a question on here to make sure it hasn't been asked before ;)

• Yes, often.

• Rarely ever it is useless to me.

• Sometimes I do

• Rarely the few times I did used the search bar it it came up empty or not what I was looking for.

• No but I wish some users would 😒