If I block someone on here?

Can they still see my posts and just not message me or is all my activity hidden from them?

Thanks guys... after I posted the question I realized I could look it up on the help page and they can see my posts just not comment/up or downvote or message me which is what I wanted... thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• They can't respond to anything you write, but they can read it. Message both ways are block as well.

• @penguin_potato

Just remember to block someone who write message to you is perfectly ok, but to block some because you disagree with them and then say something insulting or anything the warrant a respond, only to block them beforehand is not cool.

• No i blocked someone who was harrassing me... not because of differing views

What Guys Said 6

• If you block them, then:
    - they won't be able to answer your questions that you post without being anonymous
    - if you ask a question as anonymous, they will be able to answer, but you won't be able to comment on their answer
    - if you post an answer as anonymous, then they cannot up/downvote you, and they cannot comment on it
    - they cannot send messages
    - they can still see your posts I think through the live feed

• Only if they block you and opt to hide people they blocked. And they can do whatever if you go anon.

• There are a couple of people I blocked but I can still see their comments. I don't know if they can see my post.

• they can see it and answer on your anon Q's. they can't message u or post under your Q's and oppinions aswell as vote

• They can see your posts, but they cannot respond to your comments and they probably won't be able to message you.

• Just don't block them and then unblock them it makes things weird.

What Girls Said 1

• You got it right in the update...
    They can't share on your questions, they can't comment or vote on your opinions, they can't send you private messages and if you activate the setting "Hide activity of users I blocked", you won't see their new activity in your LIVE FEED, but will still be seen by them and when found in questions.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well.