Has anyone just noticed that the posting order for questions is out of whack?

I'm not sure if its just me, but if you click on any question with a lot of answers in it, you'll notice that the answers aren't ordered from the time that they were posted anymore. Not sure if its a glitch or what, but it makes it a little more difficult to find particular posts when they are all over the place like that. I'd just like to know if I'm the only one seeing this.

Okay its clear this is happening to everyone. It seems to me that its based on your rank. So if you're a guru, your answers will get pushed to the top above everyone else... and lower xper users are shoved to the bottom. DAMN...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I noticed that too. A lot of people probably don't scroll all the way to the bottom though, so they may be missing quality opinions from Anons or people with lower Xper ranks.

• yeah... and the main problem i have too is that new answers to a question are now easily hidden within the middle of active questions... so unless you're the question poster.. you have to do some digging. And no offence to you lovely lovely masters and gurus, but i dont really think guru advice is any better than a level 1 or 2 that posts anonymously necessarily. Having it based on response time just seemed more fair to me

• That's what you get for deactivating your account, lol.

• i know i know =/

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, and it is flippin annoying.

• yeah it looks like its based on rank. gurus at the top, lower xper at the bottom

• it's in order by people giving the most recent opinion on a question

• Yea I noticed it last week

• It jus did it again. This one guy commented on my post and it jumped to the bottom of my page. This shii making me dizzy lol

• yea i dont really get it honestly

• Yes there's some serious trolling on this website. It sucks now.

• hmm... i guess when you post anonymously now, it automatically goes to the bottom

What Guys Said 5

• I hadn't noticed.

That's really annoying, I think.

• but you notice it too though, right?

• It's sorted by rank. On top forever bitches.

Uh, In spite of enjoying being on top, I'm not sure I approve.

The anon people tossed like trash at the bottom is nice in a way :p

• oh shit, i just noticed you flipped up above epiman, rofl. what bitchery is this!

• Yeah, I saw this too. Mostly comments on opinions. Some conversations go from from top to bottom, while others go from bottom to top. I don't know what'sup.

• Holy shit I didn't notice until I read this question

• I definitely don't like it

• i wish GAG would stop doing shit website updates. if they'd even just taken a poll before doing it they'd know not to do this