Which GAGer's body do you wish you could see?

Not necessarily naked but maybe this gager only has a picture up that only shows their face. I'm sure you've always wondered what their body looks like right?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Biggest travesty to come out of The Fappening was the conspicuous absence of the rumored HotStudLoverCupcake nudes. Pretty sure my head would explode.
    forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/.../attachment.php

• No one in particular. I made an account so I could help other people with their problems.

• I would like to see Zombiebabe's face, she has great lips in her last pic before she updated her pic.

• I would like to see the body of @Rcjh1987
    I know she is married but she is really interesting and very beautiful

• I want to see Anonymous's body... or bodies.

• The quickest way to get blocked would be for me to mention any names here xD

• Safe move, bro! :-D

• Rcjh1987 and Sarazooz

• Awww I think that's a compliment?

• Absolutely! Anytime you want to give me a peek, I'm ready. A small picture and judging your personality from your answers , you seem perfect.

• Hey Ed? Use the @ mention thing ;)

• @keyspirits !!

• No one - i don't really care how people here look.

• I always wanted to know @chocolateismylover because URRRRRRRRRR whenever i see that man's face in her female profile, i feel like she is a Man behind female avatar ! Hehe and @ArabianPwincess197 too coz her profile picture makes me feel Like she is always staring haha!
    Also i wish to clear cut pass port size image of @harakiri coz she always do some innovative mingling with her close up profile Picture LOL

• @misscoffeehead and @arabianpwincess197 - body of the former and body and face of the latter. And @MIMI0008 too.

• @Chocolateismylover

REALLY curious to know what her face looks like!!!

• chocolateismylover as she always has a male as her avatar.

• You dont like McDreamy :/

• @chocolateismylover girl, don't you ever change McDreamy! :P haha Lovely man

• Grey's anatomy is one of the best shows ever. :D

• Fawken...@chocolateismylover @arabianpwincess197
    I've been beggin' them for a year now.. i think ill have to wait ma entire life :/
    Sux to be meh T-T

• If I would have the choice I would pick @arabianpwincess197 just because she's hidden. wouldn't bother me if she denied aswell ;)

• Lol thankyou for the compliment - I'm hidden?

• @lifes_curve_ball I want to stay without the candy if you make them look so bad to pick. I rather pick none and get some candy that is served on a silver plater

• Nothing in life is served to you on a silver platter though so you'd rather starve, or if we remove her analogy you'd rather never get a girl? Suit yourself bro.

• CommieDearest... probably never will though.

• why not?

• @CommieDearest

You make a good point... so many brazenly uncontrollable horny dudes on here!

You would end up with marriage proposals. :-P

• @Prof_Don If all of us showed what we all look like I wonder who really would be the most attractive and who wouldn't.

• I'd like to see my own :D

• i agree with janson i don't want to get blocked

• 1|0
  • =/ I try not to think about that. As much as I do judge and have a bias, providing my best opinion and responding is easier when I don't add judgement.

• @cómoestás

I want to see his body

• none. who cares? find something better to do with your time.

• advice noted.

• i'm sorry that was very rudely put.. but yeah.. a better question might get you more investment, lol.

• Apparently you want to see someones, otherwise why make the question? :D

• 1|1
  • anyone know if @noonelistens21 is still around?

• who is that? like your twin sister or something?

• lol. . you say because of the name? I'm back to GAG after a couple years, boy has it totally changed. i'm so lost with this new interface. She was an old friend on here.

• ahh, I see

• If i said yours would you show me

• you wouldn't know how to handle it

• Being our age difference your probably right, only regret if i seen it

• none, most of them are probably overweight with mayonnaise all over their keyboard

• Harakiri! Show us the money! lol

• LOL. i'm broke yo. :p

• i don't know what that means lmao :p

• "Uhhh... I think it means you have good things, and stuff"--Butthead

• I want to see every female GAGER (over 18) naked!!

• I would love to see deft maiden naked. I would ravage her and taste her and make her shake.

• Yeah? O-0
      I'm pretty sure my naked sight will cause permanent brain damage to any mere mortal!! :D

• Oh bullshit girl. You're smokin and you know it

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• No one I don't really care

• This has probably been said but I'd much rather see the FACE of anyone who uses the anon button to be able to harass people without being blocked.

• I've heard Aly007 is pretty sexy... I would totally want all the gorgeous ;)

• Nah, the face pics are good enough for me :)

• @lyndsielee666😧😧

• you don't know what your body looks like?

• Of course I do, and it looks amazing for a mom bod👍 Baha I always tag myself in shit like this.

• Hum I don't know to be honest, I haven't been that curious lately lol

• No one at this moment

• @Crazyced He's got an anonymous admirer :3