Which GAGer surprises/shocks you the most?

Which GAGer suprises/shocks you the most, if any?
:P

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes sparrow24 will say something that gives me a double-take.

lumos because she busts out with answers of a class that are typically found in a higher age bracket than the one she is in.

indian_empress91 has asked a few questions that kind of had me bust up laughing, even if she was being serious (I'll never know which). Completely took me by surprise.

• Do I shock you in any way? Haha :P

• Remember anything about me that surprised you?... now I'm *really* curious.

• @Sparrow24
      Don't worry, they are all good things or just funny things. You can PM me about it if you want an exhaustive list. One example, I believe in one of our public exchanges in comments involved a typo of sorts on your behalf, which I made fun of, which you in turn totally "touche'd" me. By double-take, yes, I mean that I had to read it twice to make sure, lol.

What Guys Said 11

• I scarcely get shocked or surprised by anything and GAG is not exception :-) ;-)

Who gets your vote? :-D

• It's a secret :D and the GAGer who shocks me the most is also the GAGer who surprises me the most.

If GAG asks me to nominate the most polite GAGer, my vote would definitely go to @HandsomeRaj You should have seen how he shows his gratitude to fellow GAGers for all the MH he gets every single time.
      *clap**clap*

• ha ha ha thank you SOOO MUCH for that one :-D you sure made me feel real good inside :-)

And lol I didn't mean to poke my nose into a secret ha ha but I do tend to ask at times to the asker about what their answer to their own question would be - when it intrigues me ;-)

You have a great weekend girl :-)

• Haha, you have a great weekend too :)

• None. The smart people post well thought out opinions, and the idiots smear their feces all over the opinion box. Things are pretty consistent here.

• Keyspirits ! When he tried to touch my fish.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...6622594867222656529_n.jpg

@Keyspirits please look at that pic above^^^

• no one LOL

• llorando, he always shocks me when he gets MH. Sorry really couldn't think of anyone who really surprises/shocks me.

• Im hard to surpise.

• Anonymous 8

• Some girl who asked if it's okay to whore yourself out for a high paying assistant position.

• At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

• A few users for different reasons. When I see simple sarcasm or funny trolling not recognized or when a race question is asked and I am shocked that a person I knew, liked and respected is a bigot.

• Udolpixie... she can't be real

• Lol I know. It seems hard to believe someone could actually be like that

• I don't get what all the hype is about. I've called her out more than once and she's never showed up to defend herself. In fact I'm pretty sure she just blocked me.

• She's always posting man-hating nonsense. I'm not a fan of her, that's for sure.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't think of any that aren't in a negative way. Sometimes people surprise me on the sexual questions, but, meh.

• Um probably new and young users. I don't know any of them so I can't tag them.

• I shock/surprise myself sometimes

• I suck at remembering usernames :/

• None to be honest

• I usually get shocked from people who posted sex questions

• I've been shocked by several lately, but I'll keep the names to myself.

• I think jointhepatriarchy has rather unique answers, he definitely makes this site interesting :)