Anyone else not like the new answer arrangements?

So apparently gag has made it so that people's answers are in order by rank. So Guru's and Master's answers are at the top and lower level people and anons are at the bottom.

I personally hate this new change because I liked being able to see when the latest answer was posted. Not only that but it looks weird seeing scrambled answers instead of having them in order by date posted.

• I don't like this new change
  • I like it
  • GAG should stop with the sudden changes

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it. I don't see anything fair about that. It's not like upper-level users are smarter or better. Plus, it makes it annoying to find new answers on the list. Switch it back, please.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like it, I wish they'd change it back

• I hate it. My opinions are crap and now more people will see them :/

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't notice they did that, but that is a horrible idea. Now we would have to scroll through and search for newer answers, just because of something meaningless like a persons rank.

• I actually can't tell what the changes are lol

• Go check a question with a bunch of answers and you'll notice they aren't in order by date posted anymore. They're in order by the answerer's rank.

Basically, Guru's answers are always on top, and low levels and Anons are at the bottom.

• well thats crappy, I'll get Mh a lot less now

• yep... i really haven't been a fan of it

• I didn't even pay attention to this till just now lol. I agree with you though the change is idiotic.