Do you watch who you give personal information while on GaG? Such as name, address etc?

Do you watch who you give personal information
while on GaG there is people making fake accounts
up trying to ask for inappropriate pictures i want to
warn everyone cause i been a victim on here this
person was asking me for pictures so i Unfollow
them on here the administration really needs to do
something about this it's getting serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey dude!:)... yes i watch to whom i am giving personal information on GAG

What Girls Said 8

• I rarely give personal information to anyone online that I don't know. Simply because you do not know them and most likely never will. People can say anything online and hide behind anonymity and get away with things because of it. That's a downfall of the internet but it's everywhere online, not just this site.

What do you mean you have been a victim? Victim of what?
    If it was something done to you or it's violating the Terms of Use www.girlsaskguys.com/content/terms-of-use.html I suggest you contact an admin. If it's illegal go higher than just admins of this site.
    If it was something the happened because you chose to give too much information to a stranger, I don't think anyone can really do anything about that.

• Never happened to me but I don't give ANYONE personal info. Usually my nick name should point out to what my name is and my age is on lots of questions. I don't share info on like that but I'm not asked about my address. I'd be scared if someone try to take my info and try to hurt me, sorry that you had to go through that. I hope Admin. sees this and you tell them.

• One person has my phone number, one person has me added on facebook. I talked to them both on here extensively beforehand.

• There's some people I wanna give my address to so we can fight in my front yard... But I refrain. One person has my phone number and one has my kik which I made so I could talk to them after they deactivated lol

• Thank you for answering :)))

• I'm very careful about not sharing my picture, name, address, etc. But thanks for the warning, there are definitely a lot creeps out there.

• Yes someone is making up usernames
      using peoples real names so i am careful

• Why would I give anyone my address? Unless you are a complete moron, then you don't give out, personal information.

• I didn't i know some do on here
      this girl I'm protecting her that's
      all

• I don't give it out readily to anyone. There's only one person that I speak to on a slightly personal level but even them I am private.

• I dont give out unless ihad spoken to the persons for a period of time.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't give my personal info to anyone. Look at my profile, that's what i tell XD
    A nice way to sensure my public anonymity (or however you spell it)

• Well here's the thing. the MAJORITY of users on this site are < 30.. You're over 45, and I'm not far behind you.

I don't believe any chick MY age wants to see my dick, much less some 22 year old. I assume they're all scamming me.

• i have a few people on here on my facebook, and a couple have my cell number. These are people i trust and don't have a problem with. I'm more than willing to turn a GaG friend into a real friend. This is simply a helpful medium which can potentially bring two people together who would never have met otherwise

• I wouldn't give personal info ro anyone here even if they claimed they wetr my family dude

• Thank you for answering :)

• Yes I do, and so far I haven't given any personal info out except for my first name.

• I don't give anyone information that I don't feel comfortable sharing with strangers.