Why do some questions here get no answers?

Like some questions get at least a 100 and others get none. Its not like the ones with low ones are asking their questions any different or their topics are boring. Is that just how GaG works?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes they might be weird, difficult, boring or plain out unnoticed. I try to post interesting questions, also I don't make the titles long. When it's a personal question, I try to make it short too & clear no one wants to read something that makes little to no sense & makes your head turn. I honestly don't even see the ones that are unanswered but if I can not truly answer it and help I might as well skip it. Why am I going to post something that is fake to help someone or post something that won't really help.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't answer some questions because they either too long, or about "does he/she like me."

• Some questions are obvious trolling, others too stupid to even waste the time to answer.

• I honestly ask myself this too. That's happened to me

• Sometimes it's simply because the questions require more time, thought, and effort than most are willing to give or contribute.
    Other times, it's that people really don't know and don't want to share just saying that they have no idea.

What Guys Said 4

• I have days where I am more "chatty" than others. There are questions I honestly have nothing positive to contribute and so avoid them. Then there are others that are just really stupid. And then I really hate clicking into a question to find out they wrote a great big explanation about it and I simply can't be bothered to read it.

• lol at least you are honest

• its just some people probably don't feel like answering it at the time. could be in a certain mood or just avoiding certain topics.

• I suppose that could be true. I find when I ask dumb stuff I get more answers like "Why do guys jack off so much" (never asked that btw) but something serious goes unanswered. Kinda just gave up on serious stuff. Go wtih the flow I guess

• I go to Questions > Recent and just scroll and scroll. I only answer questions from people Under 18 or 18 to 24. I also make sure the post is something I could actually comment on.

• Various amount of users online at one time and another.