Do you actually love answering the questions that you claim to hate seeing?

I mean honestly if I am tired of seeing something I don't even bother clicking or answering but I think some people are still tempted or there must be some reason why you feel the need to put energy into commenting about how you are sick of seeing a question. Do you realize you keep these questions alive by commenting if we ignored the questions we would not see them as much but if you continue to answer then we will continue to see them. It does not matter what you put as an answer. I get more annoyed by seeing someone say they are tired of seeing the same question then the questions themselves lol. Why even bother?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i answer only to get xper LOL

• Yeah they just like to troll people I mean I love answering rate me questions and it gets to feed people's egos sometimes.

• I'd agree, most questions I see I don't answer because they're stupid, or things a person over a certain age should really know..

• Me too sometimes I ask myself is this a serious question or have people stopped using Google

What Girls Said 1

• Even if users ignore them some people will just comment to look for conflict or users just answer anyways

• Yep there are always going to be the ones that feed into it and that is what keeps the same questions relevant