How come when I report something?

How come when i report something it never gets noticed? When other people does it, it gets known but i do it and am annoyed by it, it doesn't even gets deleted. What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It actually has to break the rules of gag to be deleted. Just cuz something offends someone, doesn't mean its going to be taken down. If that was the case, there would be very few questions that get thru.

What Guys Said 7

• it's a terrible feeling for our opinions and suggestions weren't be paying attention with, just like they did it deliberately just in order to trouble us, and you think you're being objective and they can't see that in your way.
    it happens all the time since not every gagers get a response for their opinion.

• okay, maybe you're right
      And i agree with the them probably not seeing it in my way

• probably it works only if it gets lots of reports

• Just because you report something on here does not mean it will get deleted. Once you report it the admins will view it and they will then decided either yes it needs to be removed or no it can stay. What type of things have you been reporting? If you don't mind me asking.

• racially offensive things and very disrespectful sexual comments.

• If you want to share what was said the other day to you, I can give you an opinion. If your not comfortable posting it here you can send it to me privately. I am non judgemental.

• cool. i will message it to you. Thanks

• You are a beautiful girl don't let haters bother you

• It depends if the reason is legit, also what level you are and how many people reported it.

• I get the same thing too.

• Maybe because the stuff you report is not really that bad and does not warrant being removed?

• racial issues and constant sayings of the way i look is not bad enough to report? I feel that they are, especially if it's offensive and just downright distasteful to even say.

• Can you link to some examples? Everything is relative and what you personally take offense to may not be that offensive to others. GAG is pretty good about not being overly restrictive of freedom of speech.

Show us some examples.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the admins of this site decide that it ain't offensive or bad or against the rules of this site.

• so saying something racially offensive and hateful towards me isn't bad enough to report? that's just wrong.

• if you've reported it it's good because saying something racially offensive or hateful things to someone is bad. Maybe it's just taking them time to see the things being reported.

• yeah you're probably right, it probably just take time. And yes, saying something like that in any offending way should be reported.