Do you have a friend here on GirlsAskGuys?

how did you do it? how did you get their attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have. through frequent visiting and commenting on topics, i found some nice gagers.
    there are still good people online i always believe, even though there isn't a face to face interaction, if opportunity permit, you can always meet them in person :)

What Guys Said 11

• Its my looks charm and wisdom. I lost all friends here though when this site froze my account last week

• That's not true..

• Yes we are friends Hun. I am talking about the people that followed me which you have not yet boo hooo

• I do because I bribe them. No you just send private messages if you think you may like someone.

• Like a real friend in life and on gag? I got one but I became friends with him in school before I discovered this site. I later invited him here and he joined.

• If people add me to follow them I follow them in return
    and i am willing to chat but i don't sugar coat things
    cause people will be my friend one day and hate me the next
    i will admit it's nothing I do it's just how people can be it's
    all part of life and I have been hurt so many times so i am use
    to it

• Send me a friend request. Like this comment. Pls.

• I have a couple of friends on here. Trying to help them with their problems and getting to know them and sometimes just being there for them to vent. I like meeting new people and helping others.

• No. This is the internet. You have no friends.

• Still looking for a friend. Could you be my friend?

• Not on here. (see user name)

• yes around 10... but i prefer not to mention their names.

• I don't have friends in real life, why would I have friends here?

What Girls Said 11

• I have a few friends on here. I've messaged some, some have messaged me. It doesn't hurt to just shoot them a message.

• Be bold! And message them! You might not always get a reply, but people are usually nice! :)

• What is friends

• I used to when I was a regular here a couple years ago. Took those few years off though, and I think most of them are gone now. One guy I'm still friends with, but off of GAG. No friends as of yet this time around. Fine with me though, I'm not really here for "friends" haha, though I wouldn't reject anyone who did want to be friends. Unless they gave me reason to, anyway..

• Mostly from answering questions and build a conversation around it.

• We have similar interests so thats what got us talking :)

• Yeah, I have one close friend, a few friends and 1 or 2 people I talk from time to time.
    One I met because I asked a question because I was searching for a pen-pal and the others messaged me first, either because of the opinions or questions I posted or because I'm from Romania, or because of the photo.
    Also had a good friend here , we met while answering her question, but she is not active anymore :/

• There are quite a few people on here I really like, and some of them I would consider friends. Though of course it's always a bit of a different kind of friendship if it's only through the internet.

• I don't have friends here yet, but i'm sure there are many nice people that you can make friends with, and you can private message them :D

• People just interact in threads and things grow from there... you see the same people around and you start to "know" them a little more with each post, IF they're being real, and things just progress.

• No, I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly think it's pathetic and a huge waste of your energy to try and solidify a friendship online. You don't know who tf you're talking to and you can't even do half the fun things you could with a friend in person