Questions are too long?

Girls and guys, why are u asking too long questions? I am so bored while I reading these. Could you make shorter your questions? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Some problems need to be described in detail, so that there is no ambiguity. Many times, it becomes impossible to condense the questions, without leaving out vital information.

• Imm okay, but I am prefer to shorter questions :D

• If that's what you prefer, just ignore questions with long descriptions and don't answer them! Simple! No need to get bored, just don't read them.

• Okay, don't panic :D

• Because people have a lot on their minds when talking about relationships and shit. And people would ask for more details if they didn't make long posts.

• if you find it too long just swap till u find one you can answer easily and doesn't take much time reading

• I agree with you.

• Some questions need detail to be answered properly and greatly

• Aww, someone with ADD, can't figure out GAG, hahaha

What Girls Said 2

• but some problems just can't be in a summary !!! if you dont want to read it, maybe someone will read it and give opinion

• I'd much rather people explain the situation entirely instead of remaining so general (short) that I'm forced to ask a billion questions to understand what's really going on. That takes way more time and effort than simply reading it all in one post. I appreciate it when people are honest and explain EVERYTHING... they'll get better, more effective, advice that way.