How do you directly report inappropriate, creepy, sexually suggestive messages to GAG admin?

I received some sexually suggestive, creepy messages then the user got angry when I declined. How do I report this directly so GAG can look into the specific user? He's 30-35 and I worry he may be trying the same thing with minors. In which case could be illegal in some states and it needs to be stopped immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Welcome to the club.
    You can try reporting them through the Report function on the profile page of the user you're trying to report to.
    http://s8.postimg.org/d5peeraeb/Report.png

Select from the drop down menu "Private Messaging" .
    GaG should give them a slap on the wrist soon.

• This is big thing happen it's becoming a problem i hope you get it solved

• at least i know that this isn't me since he's 30-35

• Honestly does it affect you any way? I can't stand nosy people.

• I don't care if you "can't stand nosy people" because it's not like we're friends or you've given me any legitimate reason to care. Guys like that around here are disgusting and someone needs to do something about them because if not, they will give this website a bad look.

• Ok then do what you want. I have no reason to care anyway.

• yes, there is one guy who does that.

What Girls Said 1

• You should go to the users' profile and report him from there. You can also contact the site admins here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact and you can explain to them further what issues you are having with this particular user.