How do Xper points work?

I cannot figure it out...

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Just go read the FAQ. You can get most of your questions answered there (including yours). That's what the FAQ is there for.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna BOOST them up ohhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

But you can get a GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt for 1000 Xper points.

0|0
    0|0
  • same here i have same question in my mind...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• GirlsAskGuys utilizes a point system to recognize every member of the site for the invaluable expertise they provide to our community. The point system is based on the actions a member takes, such as asking questions or posting opinions. This point system also encourages a greater level of participation with more value given to better opinions.

While a member can not lose points for any action, he or she may lose potential points when his or her questions, opinions, comments, articles, profile information, etc are removed during moderation. By moderating user actions, GirlsAskGuys not only provides better quality content, but also ensures that more points are given to those who deserve them.

You can get more information about your Xper activity on your profile page. You can also view the list of Top Xper Members.

Xper points are calculated nightly and can take 24-48 hours to appear on your account.

As you earn more Xper points, you climb the Xper Levels (1-9, then GURU, then MASTER) and you can cash those points in for rewards like featuring your question for 24 hours, GirlsAskGuys t-shirts, giftcards, or donations to RAVEN.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well.

1|2
    0|0