Which GAGer do you think asks the most extraordinary questions?

i believe i'm the winner here in this case LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• You, definitely you. You're probably tied to some anon posters, but I still say you because you have the cojones to ask without going anon lol
    If there was a "weirdest questions" award, you'd definitely be the winner. I'd nominate you :P

What Girls Said 5

• Extraordinary in what sense? Questions that get a good chunk of responses every time they ask? Questions that you don't see flowing around on a regular basis?

• I believe it is you at the moment, lol.

• LOL Its definetly you !

• Off topic:Most of the so called extraordinary questions are posted by anonymous users. If they thought they were that extraordinary than they would have made their identities known 😒

• I miss @knowmeyourself, she asked some great questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Knowmeyourself used to ask some of the most thought provoking questions ouchea. Had me sweating I was thinking so hard

• I think you're the reigning champion, though I'd have to consider where you rank on the all-time list.

• No one. I have yet to see a question that really makes me think and want to participate. Of course I'm in college now and I ain't got time fo dat anyways. So I am content with simple questions and simple answers

• lol klaatu, I've seen that movie you're in :D