Have you seen G@G's Social Relationships Expert in action?

GirlsAskGuys here again!

GAG's Experts are professionals with a blog or a website, with experience in a certain Topic or Topics.
We invite Experts to come to G@G and offer their opinions to the community!
We build Expert profiles where we list the Experts' credentials and interests, and for a couple of weeks, under a certain Topic, they offer their professional opinion directly to you by commenting on your questions under that Topic and even offering advice in private messages!

Our current Social Relationships Expert, Dr. Christina Villarreal maintains a private psychotherapy and forensic assessment practice with offices in Oakland and San Francisco, California.

Be on the lookout for her Expert advice!

We always have an Expert on the site, look for updates on G@G News to learn who they are!

To learn more about Experts and possibly how to become one, check out our blog, Experts here at GirlsAskGuys!

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Nope.

Haven't seen them comment on anything here.

We're not paying them are we?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do we even have these "experts"? I hope you don't pay them for as little help they provide.

Never seen one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope haven't seen her

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have not seen them answer any questions. Not even one.

0|0
    0|0
  • She hasn't answered any of my questions

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• well technically anyone whose lived life can be an expert at talking about it because we've be learning it our whole life. thats on average more then A PHD so to call anyone an expert I would say is a stretch because we are all experts in certain facets in our life

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone with a little bit of experience in social things can call himself an expert.
    Having a paper signed by some old dude and having "dr" in front of the name doesn't really makes a person an expert.

Social relations isn't really a thing where you can have experts in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • The ones I have looked into offer nothing but feel good politically correct opinions, unfortunately those are often the worst kind of advice you can get.

0|1
    0|0
  • no never why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Saw one a few minutes ago, and she was talking bollocks. We're not talking the dog's bollocks, we're talking the basic package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen one answer from her so far and it didn't give any sort of real advice other than

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I haven't seen a single answer or comment.

0|0
    0|0