What is the weirdest message you have ever received on here?

Mine was, "Can I be your online boyfriend?". Right before he asked that, he asked if I had a bf. I said, "Yes, we've been together for almost a year."
I thought that question was pretty weird, especially since he knew I was in a relationship. Plus, I don't understand why someone would want a relationship that was based off of the internet alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Plus, I don't understand why someone would want a relationship that was based off of the internet alone"

Because you're attractive. He doesn't want all the effort of a relationship. He's just hoping he can eventually talk you into sending him naked pictures of yourself. That he can jerk off to. Or better yet talk you into masturbating together over Skype or cams or whatever.

I've never had a weird question asked. Just somewhere around 20 women have asked me for relationship advice. That they don't want to go public with.

What Guys Said 13

• Being a guy, I haven't really received any weird messages, except for a few from 'women' which were obviously fake profiles meant for spamming!

• "We see you didn't pick a best answer" yeah that was on purpose. Stop stalking me

• fake spammers... that's all. *yawn*

• "Can I taste your ramen."

• There was a woman last week that asked about role play.. I jokingly replied then she sent a message saying she liked it..
    Intrigued I carried on and pretty much played a whole role with a submissive. Quite empowering and very different. Even sent each other naughty pictures!!

And i didn't feel violated..

so, all in all.. a strange request but ended up quite an insight...

• I have yet to receive a weird message on here.

• can u random message me :P

• I REQUEST ALL THE GIRLS PLEASE TAKE SOME SCREEN SHOTS AND POST and spread some laugh

• I received a message that was really bad but i don't talk to them no more
    lets put it this way these females can be fake or should have their PC taken
    away from them if they are real all i can say :) Smh

• This girl wanted to know if they way her and this guy she was dating were having sex was normal or not.

• - Are you really Russian?

Fuck me...

• Offering massages, Asking my preference for boobs, Their sizes, My turn offs, Lips preference, rating erotic pics etc etc

• Some girl from Estonia or a country like that asked if I could send her some snow from Big Bear for her snow collection.

• People in relationships are more attractive than ones who aren't. Also, maybe he felt you'd cheat

What Girls Said 18

• This is GaG, so just when you think you've seen the weirdest, another odd message comes along. lol
    The weirdest one I've had is probably guys just random guys messaging me to sit on their face. Like right out of nowhere. No hellos, no nothing, just sit on my face. Next weird ones are feet fetishes. Then some guy who was obsessed with my car being stuck in snow or sand. And then other weird ones is when people post troll questions and I answer them with stupid answers, they message me angrily like "Stupid cunt face bitch, you're answer was so stupid and sarcastic. Bitch!" And then they block me lol I don't give a fuck. I like to post sarcastic or kinda dumb answers to trolling questions. :P

• How can they get mad at you? They were trolling! lol

• I'm not sure if this is the absolute weirdest but some dude recently asked if we could talk in detail... about my feet.

I just want to emphasize that this was his opening message, we weren't talking or anything.

• Ps my feet are fucking hideous, I should have gone through with it and ruined his day.

• What we don't all realise is it's actually @CommieDearest who sends all the weird ones, you're too good at imitating them - I'm suspicious! Ha!

• @Lastgirlscout u wnt 2 c mi cok bby?

• Ugh I've gotten the weirdest messages which id dig through and pull one out but there's too many and I'm too lazy. Lol but I'm going win the foot fetish people like realllyyyyyy leave my feet alone ew I don't want to know what you wanna do to my feet hahaha! Ew

• I got asked about being some guy's online girlfriend and he said "Your eyes are magica"... WTH does that even mean? His profile said he was from Australia, but I knew that was a lie, because he didn't speak English fluently... The national language of Australia is ENGLISH. SMH. It creeped me out.

• Sorry. Typo. *magical

• I don't recall that ever being said, but think what you want.

• @badyal_sukh,
      You seem to have confused yourself by mixing my reply with the asker's comment. I stated that the person who messaged me did not speak English fluently. And She said she thought her message was from a person from India.
      Those were two completely separate statements. I never ventured a guess as to where my messenger was really from. And she never said anything bad about the fact her messenger was (she thinks) from India.
      Neither of us said that "Indians can't speak English". YOU SAID THAT. You chose to take part of what I said, and part of what she said, and make your own sentence. You offended yourself with that mess. Best I can say to help you is this;
      Read what's actually there, as it is written, and stop manipulating things to make yourself upset.

• Weirdest: "I read your post about vagina sizes. Will you be my friend?"

Funniest:
    HIM: hiiiiiiiiiiii sweat heart herat... how are you?
    ME: Ok... you?
    HIM: preety fine, have you any boy frnd?
    ME: Yes I have a fiance.
    HIM: ok... i also wanna relationship with you
    ME: Well, tough shit!
    HIM: ok.. i relly like you
    ME: You don't know me
    HIM: its doesn't matter... how much will we take to know each other?
    ME: I don't want to get to know you.
    HIM: why? i like you
    ME: please stop messaging me
    HIM: ok dear
    One week later...
    HIM: hiiii dear!

• I get messages like that. Just recently a guy asked if I was in a relationship. I said yes, and he said "do you want to date me online?"
      Really? lol
      I answered with "No, I love my bf. I won't cheat on him."
      He tried convincing me it wasn't cheating, so I asked him not to message me.
      He responded by asking if we could send each other "naughty pics".
      I got pretty mean after that and then blocked him

• someone asked me to be their mom.

JUST KIDDING.

no weird messages really. some sexual ones.

• 'A girl asked me for a pic in my undies, should I send it?'

What has that got to do with me?

• "I know your brother is gay, but have you two been naked together?"
    "Hey! Did you finally convince your bro to get naked and do some touching?"
    sometimes i wonder why i even bother responding to these questions :|

• "u animal fucker... if u r fucking every day for money.. then wher u get the time... to.. reply... u the the slut..."

That's from awhile ago. I'm sure there are weirder ones, if I dig into my older messages, but I can't be arsed.

• This white male g@ger who's pretending to be a black female g@ger messaging me asking "what's up with all the racist white gals on here"

• OH, and this guy asked me to check out the size of his balls from a picture because some chick had talked about them not in a nice way before. Not even going to lie... I did... lmao BUT I think his message was a sincere one because after I'd given him my opinion he said thank you I feel better now and the conversation ended. lol

• I had a guy message me pretending to be a girl. He was pretty weird.

• One guy asked if he sent me a video of himself wanking would I watch it. hahahahaa

• Something about giving me a gift. I delete all the weird ones.

• I had a guy ask me to mail my worn pantyhose to him.

• mine was: ''should we do online sex?'' a guy i don't know !!

• Some guy asked me if I'd be his mommy and let him suck my breasts... he also asked me to get pregnant so he could suck the milk out. I thought I was in an AHS episode...

• some guy asked me abut the tires on my car, and if it drives good in the snow or some shit. i was like? he was from Turkey. i'm from the United States lol

• Someone asked if they could talk about incest with me. Pretty disturbing.

• There was a strange line of questioning about my car and if it had ever been stuck in mud or sand or whatever. I still have no idea what that was about.

• Someone messaged me the same thing, as soon as I said I didn't drive he went away though.

• Yes yes!!! I had these too... more than once. Is it just me or did you feel like it was leading somewhere?

• Oh! Someone asked me the same thing. So weird, haha.