Your Reputation on GAG?

Do you people worry about your image on GAG? Do people follow individuals people's various opinions like that Sparrow character? 'Cuz sometimes I'm dead serious and really trying to be helpful sometimes I'm depressed and just agree that the world is Grey and sometimes I'm just screwin' around and give the typical douchey macho answer. But then sometimes people are like: "i noticed a few of your answers" and I'm like oh no!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt I have a reputation to speak of, but even if I did I don't really care all that much what people think about it.

I give honest opinions and I try to be kind and helpful as often as humanly possible.

I know for certain that I've rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, and that's OK, it's to be expected. That's life.

What Girls Said 27

• I love @Sparrow24 and I do enjoy reading her answers. She is, as the young people say, AWESOMESAUCE :D

I don't really care about my rep on GAG. Sometimes I like being facetious, other times I try to help people who I feel I am equipped to help. There are some morons on here who are overly sensitive and nosy and just irritating as fuck in general, so I just block them when they get on my case. Other than that, I'm just here to have fun, keep things light and interesting :)

• No, I don't even think about that. I just answer questions with my honest opinion and move on. I'm not here to troll though, I'm here to help others in any way I can. An online "reputation" doesn't matter to me. Lol

• I don't believe I'm very popular around the gag community. I give my honest answer and try to give a different perspective on things usually to get the question asker something to think about or see things in a different way. People want to be validated and want to be right so when you go against that people generally don't like it.

• I do that to people :D And then some bring up my sexuality answers etc and I'm just like leave me alone. I don't particularly care about my image. It's probably nonchalant anyway.

• My what?
    I doubt that I have a "reputation", I am practically invisible (and I like it that way), but even if I did I still wouldn't care.

• Nah, if I cared, I probably wouldn't be here in the first place. I don't mind that most people probably think I'm kinda bitchy lol.

• emo bangs are very bitchy

• Asker, my bangs are not emo... they're normal lol. I can't help having thick hair.
      @dori1024 thank you :)

• no u r not bitchy. u r just being frank, thats better than PC answers

• I don't think I really have much if a reputation here. I'm not one to stand out. As for my image here, I don't really worry about it too much. I mean, while I certainly wouldn't say no to making friends, it's not what I'm here for, specifically. Plus, you can't please everyone. I just do my best to offer kind and useful advice as well as interesting and honest opinions.

• No-you're bound to meet people who will like you and other's who hate you.

Its better to keep the one's who like you close to you and who cares what the haters think -right

There's better things than worrying about what people think of you. Personally as far as those who love me and who I love think good of me it doesn't matter what the rest think cuz they don't know me personally

• I care... because i always care... I'm incredibly self-absorbed and insecure like that, lol

I wouldn't say it's at the forefront of my mind though. I'm usually more self-conscious about people misinterpreting or misunderstanding what i say.

Occasionally i think the MHO thing is a popularity contest, but it doesn't really bother me enough to care beyond a mild intrigue. If it did I wouldn't bother logging on because I'd be too stressed out about not offending anyone or being unhelpful, lol

• Worrying about reputation or people's acceptance is a basic human need. So, whatever anyone might say, I feel it'll always be there in the corner of their minds. I have no issues accepting that I do care about my reputation on GAG and off it. Its when people are purposely trying to make me feel bad by bringing in social pressure that I switch my "Reputation Meter" off temporarily. its then my I-don't-care instinct comes on strong. Otherwise, its part of my personality to make sure I think of what responses I get for what I do or say.

• I don't care what I look like here. I say what I feel and I think.

This applies to my real life too. I try to be real.

• i didn't know there was a such thing as reps on gag. but i falways notice @Red_Dragon and @DontDropIt and @decemberxblue before he went ghost lol

• Eh, I'm not too worried about my reputation on here. People either like me, dislike me, or don't know me from Adam's off ox.

Just like real life.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I don't have one lol which is fine with me, that's not why I come here... to gain popularity. Not my style.

I don't worry about my image on GAG because I'm realistic about the fact that none of these people are actually going to uphold meaningful slots in my life therefore I genuinely don't give a fug.

• I don't care how people look at me here it's doesn't infect my real life, it's an imagination world anyone can do what he want none has a right to judge me :3

• Couldn't care about a GAG rep even if I wanted to.

• I don't think anyone really knows who I am, lol. I don't care what people on here think of me though. It's just something to pass the time. . .

• I don't care what my image is.. it's the internet lol

• I'm anonymous 80% of the time, so I probably don't have a reputation.

• you shouldn't go anonymous bassists are always the coolest member of the band

• I try not to care. I just don't like when people get the wrong impression of me.

• I haven't been active lately :( But I wouldn't mind being a bit more known :) I keep my fingers crossed.

• Lol, I'm not sure about what reputation I have

• Not worry coz I am here to pass my time.

• I think I have a shitty reputation because I am very straight forward. No one really knows that I Have a very nice, friendly emotional side as well. But yeah, it is how it is :)

• I haven't been here that long to notice this but i would care what people thought of me

• I seriously don't know and I don't care anyway about it. Haha. :P

• Gag can be helpful , I really don't ask questions anymore. I answer questions , But I don't see how anyone can take a social network serious.

What Guys Said 41

• I don't really care. I'm currently in a douchebag mode, but then I'll be in a nice guy mode after sometime, and then i'll be the smartass and then I'll be joker personality (why so serious?), and then the romantic guy. It's like why have one set personality when your mind has so many emotions? I tend to reflect the behavior shown to me anyways. And why the fuck would you not act like yourself? If the people notice your few answers then let them notice, it's good to have a few stalker minions right? Anyways, Just be yourself and don't give a fuck about what you say as long as you have facts to back it up.

• I dunno. I've been on here a while and people are hit or miss with my opinions. In the end, it's just the internet. When you think about it, anonymous posts are kinda silly in a way. I'd only use them if you had a feeling down the line that someone you know would have access to your account.

• A lot of people mix up serious and funny. It's why we're here.

• I enjoy your opinions. They're always measured and balanced.

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If something is a bit harsher than I originally intended then I do click that anonymous button. And I sometimes post questions as anonymous because too many people resort to blocking instead of being smart and civilized, and actually engage in a reasonable, even if heated, discussion. So if you post questions as anon, those people get to have a say on it too.

Most people here seem to know me as "the crazy guy who is against circumcision in any shape and form for any reason that is not medically warranted"., even though that is only a part of the whole picture :D

• Being well liked is nice and such, but I'd rather
    hold true to what I know, I'm always right, afterall. ^.~

• I don't aim to please certain people with my answers if that's what you're saying. For the most part I speak my mind and give my opinions. I don't try to be mean spirited with my opinions like some people do. I learned that being a people pleaser, folks are more likely to take you for granted than they actually appreciate you.

• i've got a reputation for making fun of shorter girls, and that i want to be shorter and feminine and treated like girl LOL

• I figured I would be absolutely hated by everyone on this site but I've actually found a lot of people seem to like me for some reason.

• that suprises me lol. given your hopefully ironic screenname

• I don't think you can really expect me to buy a book on this. I wouldn't expect that of you. Is there a blog or something?

• Also, you never answered my question. What do you believe the role of women should be in society?

• Eh I mostly don't worry about it.. I think I'm seen as the diplomatic guy who hands out life lessons to the next generation.

• People do support certain ones on here like "that Sparrow character". I don't care about my reputation on here. Safe to say I can't say that for everybody on here. Some try waaaay too hard.

• If I cared abouty reputation here, I don't think I would say the things I say lol.

• I dont care. To most people im probably the panda guy who shows up sporadically.

I say what I want!

• Not as much as me apparently.

• @p0rtis26 Hahahahahaha. Bro is one dimensional. He fishes. The balls he throws are on strings. All you gotta do is get in the line of fire and it's off to the races.

• Yep, needs to work on the touch pass.

• My beardeddude reputation or my "anonymous" reputation 😁?

• My rep on gag is a constant spiral of down and up votes, but I put my own ideals aside to give a non bias opinion at times.

• As far as caring about my rep goes, I don't care a bit.
    I think I'm probably perceived as Dr. Phil if he went to Hogwarts.
    Stupid troll that occasionally gives good advice...

• Like "that Sparrow character"? I understand that you can't take everything seriously - especially regarding the internet - but having an opinion isn't quite the equivalence of being a victim of harassment and terroristic threats.

Personally, I do care about my reputation. I not only represent myself, but as long as it's human nature to attribute the behavior of *one* towards an entire group of people, *by default* my behavior represents the Black community as well as my country.

• i know i have some sort of rep

idc too much about it

i actualyl like having a few people hate/dislike me

• Nope, I don't even think people actually pay attention to me on GaG unless I mention something they don't like, lol

• I'm not bothered with it at all. This isn't a social networking site, as much as the admins would like to think otherwise.

• You have abs, and yet you are depressed...

• Well, fuck the man up then. Improve your game.

• what? I didn't say I was depressed? get out of my mind!!! ***and brah. Those are Walmart girls. If you shop at Walmart you have low self esteem. Hit the gym and then hit Neiman Marcus.

• I try not to go off on people, but some push me. I don't really care since I'll probably never see any of you nor will this site effect my personal life.

• Don't know and didn't care but when brought up like this I get curious...

• I actually worry a lot about it. Just like every other site I joined I'm messing up my rep here too. I want to post an apology but what good'll that do?

• I dont think I even have a reputation lol

• I'm not on here enough to have an image, sooo yeah I don't care.

• Imma mix of a dickhead and a buttlicker and a funny ass sometimes. I shall not care, only hurts my self esteem, but actually.. being honest has it's downsides ;) (and sometimes I can't give a completely analogical advice)

• I don't care much. Too busy with school, crazy anatomy professors and disecting dead 60 year old humans for those crazy anatomy professors

• I have no idea what my reputation is on here, I don't know if I even have one. I get more thumbs up than thumbs down but I don't think anyone looks out for my answers.

• Most hated guy here AKA Keyspirits xP

• I am pretty sure many people I have come across here cannot stand me. But I really don't care.

• More from Guys
    11