What do you like most about gag?

Oh lord the opinions people have. For me its like I be thinking why did they say that to that person. y'all can be soo helpful but then y'all be going in on these questions. Once you something someone dont like, its like "at that moment you knew you fucked up" because you fina get cursed out lol its funny though.

I've seen a lot of you guys comments and opinions, you guys are helpful and wise with what you say.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the fact that I can connect with people from around the world and hear the opinions these parts of the world bring on different issues. I do like the Q/A format. After a long day of physiology, biochemistry, and neuroanatomy, its nice to just sit back and watch girls talk about getting preggo via precum

What Guys Said 9

• I just like answering questions, the community is good and at times I wish I knew more of the people better than I do... but i've never been a socialite.

• Learning about how other people live, their lifestyles, problems, etc. And then comparing myself to them.
    Helping others with their problems.

• That I might be able to pay for my netflix addiction with my Xper!

• I like listening to differing opinions on various topics. Some of the users on here have a lot of wisdom to share and I enjoy listening to their perspectives on different topics. Also the trolls, I love the trolls.

• I like all the different opinions I get to read around the world :D

• What do I like?

-Some of the people.
    -While rare, I love a good, mature, intelligent debate.

• It is very open and can get really helpful insights from other people very quickly
    Help others with situations that I have been in
    So many hot and fun girls

• I like answering questions to give help to the best of my ability

• I like answering questions.. Try to give advice, i learn as well

What Girls Said 0