Do you prefer to post 100 junk opinions per day and none of them go MH or 5 "well-structured" and all of them go MH?

I prefer 100 junk opinions per day, because Xper points will be more... LOL

• 100 junk
    12% (1)33% (3)24% (4)Vote
  • 5 well-structured
    88% (7)67% (6)76% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not care much about getting M/H. Most people don't even award a M/H to their questions. According to what I've noticed, people appreciate it more when you are being funny or sarcastic than when you take the time to write a well structured opinion. I have no idea why, but I've seen it happen so many times.
    However, I am not going to lie, I have posted junk or non-helpful opinions. The effort I put on my answer depends on 3 factors:
    My mood, the seriousness of the question and whether I like the question or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like all my opinions are MH worthy and I can't stand people who submit junk
    I would rather get the 10 points for mh tho

0|1
    0|0
    • you'll get 5 points per MH so 5 opinions plus 5*5 MH its 30 Xper points in total, compared to 100 Xper points with 100 junk opinions. so i'll get more if i post junk LOL

• I love posting stupid opinions on here <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer posting 100 junk opinions per day... at least i'll be getting 100 xperpoints

0|0
    0|0
  • While I don't care about getting MH, I would much rather submit very few well structured opinions than ANY junk opinions. I'm not here to submit junk, I've never been here for that.

1|2
    0|1
    • of course you don't care because you're one of the top on Xper list :P but i must make up for my 8-9 month absence in GAG, now i'd have like 40k Xper or so if i posted then like i do now :-(

• I don't care about Xper points either.
      I'd rather help someone than anything else. That's what I'm here for.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not here for the xper points. I wanna help others with their problems and just express my opinions where they are needed. I find reading other user's questions and opinions educational and interesting. Along with that I enjoy getting opinions from others on my questions. Not everything can easily be found on Google. Some things are easier to get by asking regular people like me on sites like GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to show as much respect and care as the question deserves. A silly question gets a flip answer. A carefully written, or heartfelt question gets a more detailed and crafted response.

This response might, in fact, be a little over detailed for your question.

Um...
    Boobies?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference between opinion and comment [on an opinion] on this site
    I always go for the MH in the opinions. That isn't possible in the comments.

0|1
    0|0
  • 100 structured. I don't post junk unless the question is junk.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the question asked. If you set me up for a joke I will give a " junk" opinion.

0|1
    0|0