Do you guys thing GAG should bring back the religious topic?

I mean just cause everybody doesn't agree with each other when it comes to religion doesn't mean we should get rid of the category and I think it made for grade debates and understandings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't even know they had a religious topic. I think it would be interesting though since I sometimes like to ask questions about religion on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• We shortened the topic list based on feedback from you all.
    You can still post about religion, those questions can now be found in Other.

What Girls Said 1

• Did we have a religious topic? I never knew that

People asked religious questions but I wasn't aware there was a topic specifically for it

What Guys Said 4

• I think it would be pointless when we have the other topic which is serving religious questions just fine.

• It is a controversial matter.

• most people on this site are immature and lack undrestanding of general things of life. spirituality/religion etc. isn't very appropriate for this site.

i post deep philosophical/real issue questions and people have no interest at all.

• your a level 1 dude lol you need to stay onhere longer religion is very discussed lol

• are you religious?

• do i believe in God yes.

would my lifestyle constitute me as a religious person? hmmmm... i drink, had premarrital sex (although i only do it in relationships and practice abstinence when not), but i do believe in design of life and healthy boundaries.

i studied the bible and i can throw out verses if i was to discuss about theology

i read the bible 16 hours a day for 6 months in prison when i was in there as a younger man.

i know a lot but most of these hateful people i come across are too dumb and ignorant. if you make a valid point, they get irrelevant and throw temper tandrums.

i m also a law professional and understand how arguing and making a case works. i gain nothing from these discussions.

• well, i dont think its super necessary. I mean, its not like you can't talk about religion now.

• True, but its more likely to get answered if it was in a category though.