People in this site are rude?

Why people say stupid it's compliment when it's not I mean you could just say thing nicely instead I think stupid delusional all been called it's bullyng and people here are rude I really feel sorry for all these people instead helping other out them down to feel better themselves what so cow to insult someone them call them costrustive critics

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone is rude. There are all kinds of people on here just like anywhere else. If you don't like someone on here then ignore him/her or block him/her. It's that simple. No need to feel bad or get upset.

What Guys Said 20

• Disable anon coments and half of them are gone ;)
    But yeah, some are a bit over the top. just ton'd mistake telling the harsh truth with being rude XD

Beside that, let the hammer fall

• Because of this..!

makeameme.org/.../...chebags-everywhere-ocsvb9.jpg

Once a guy attacked me from nowhere and told me that "being a doctor in India is foolish and Indian degree is considered as BS in my country".

Like I give a fuck where does he comes from lol :P
    The question was about "What's the better age for losing your virginity?"
    I usually ignore these type of people.

• I admit I can come off as a bit rude but I am more honest about what I say and I can say a lot of nice things and sometimes bad things to people that need to hear it because I am being honest. Not everyone is rude though and I've seen a lot of positivity out of this site. I haven't actually asked any questions though so maybe I wouldn't fully know I just answer.

• people in real life are as rude. on the internet people tend to be even more rude, since they don´t have to care for the consequences. you don´t need to think they are stupid. maybe they had a bad day or are in a stressful phase of their life. don´t take it personally, if people on the internet are rude.

• It also depends on what you consider rude, I am considered rude by some here because I speak my mind without holding back.

I in return consider people who block others for saying things they don't like to hear, are being rude.

Who is right and who is wrong?

• I tolerate you lol

• maybe... but then even "bad news" can be voiced better... just basic social skills..

• True, saying things in a bad way may corrupt the message.

• that's why you can block people on this site and even flag them for such behaviors.
    not everyone is rude though. it's just the rude ones are more noticeable.

• I'm usually only rude when the person I'm talking to has been rude. For example, you ask a question like, "Why are Asian girls all flat chested whores?" or "Religion causes all the world's problems!" then Hell fucking yes I will reply to you being rude as Hell because you asked for it...

• show them a mirror of themselves

• @rUinSAYAN That's kind of the whole point of the Patriarchy to be honest.. To be a boogeyman for all the Leftist bigots on the internet.

• many people here tell i'm ru7de LOL

• Another mock funny :)

• Sometimes criticism is better for the person than making them feel better about themselves. Honestly, sometimes people shouldn't feel good about themselves because of their actions

• They are having a bad day.

• I talk for myself now. I come rude to a few, also mentioned a girl being stupid for keeping a guy that used her. I am honest and so is my oppinion and I think it gives them a little taste of life. life is not a candy world

• Exactly dude, sometimes the truth is ugly and it hurts.

• I learned a lot the hard way, look at the age difference. I don't like it to be called something with no meaning behind it but if I get called a douche with good reasons and she is mad then I will take her oppinion and better myself. I didn't get beat for doing bad things from my parents but I got the feedback from the people around me, also had rows and got bullied for being a dickhead and changed a lot.
      you either learn it the easy way or learn it the hard way, I see the last one as most effective for me.

• doesn't justify rudeness, even if the world is dark.

• A lot of people have problems in their real lives and take it out on the people on here. Saying that though, I don't think that many people here are rude, at least not the ones who stick around the longest.

• I must say people are.. but then I think it's because they come from spiritualist communities and they say rudeness/harshness is good (people can believe what they want... it's a free world after all)

• I don't need to justify my words. it came from my mouth and I am not going to lament about my persona

• I see you are hurt and pained so much that you ended up making lots of grammatical mistakes.

• Why do some people think that by just putting a question mark '?' at the end of a sentence it turns it into a question. 'People in this are rude' is not a question it is a statement.

People are no more rude here than they are on any other site. People often say things that they are no willing to say in person as there are no consequences doing so online. That is why there is much more online abuse and trolling than you would witness in public places.

• I agree, I should stop being a dickhead to people, I am so naughty it's unbelievable.

• Now you get GAG, it's always been useless. Just a place to complain, and get rewards for doing so

• Some of them are :(

• Some? Everyone but I'm just don't think I will stick arounf to much I jus came to have fun but it's getting annoying

• Just blocked two guys for immaturity. Where ever you go, there'll always be arseholes.

• Yeah but they just been distispextful gettin so far call someone stupid and to many things I been know asshole but this one are quiet intolerant :)

What Girls Said 15

• Unfortunately, for me being on here isn't much different then being in my life.
    People pretty much treat me poorly everywhere I go (it's why am so insecure
    and lack in confidence in myself) It's something I'm trying to work on, but it's
    a rough process. That's why people need to be careful with there words and how
    they talk to people, online or offline. Being honest is fine, as long as it's done
    in a tactful non-insulting manner. It's when people call people names for no
    reason and then hide behind "I'm just being honest", that it goes from being
    honest, to being a jerk for no reason. And, that person your calling names to,
    could be fragile (like myself) and they take it as more critism. Which in turn
    makes there confidence lower. So, it's better to just not say anything at all
    if you can't at least be civil (again online or offline).

This question of yours is perfect timing, I just spent my morning crying because
    some guy who answered one of questions called me "dense and ignorant". And, that's
    usually how most of my questions go and my life. So sadly, I'm use to it by now. Still hurts
    though.

• I am honest to the core, I give Direct advice without being Demented or making Someone in Despair feel as though they were Crazy for asking. I am not like this, have even had people Complement me and Thank me for Not being rude and crude, which is why, with my More Mature approach has won me many an Emmy here with 'Most helpful,' not any enemies.
    I don't see why there has to be a call for More Constructive Criticism with people who call themselves 'costrustive critics,' and the Ones with the most to say in this ill manner don't even like to show themselves Here, just 'Show' what they are really all about.
    Don't sweat it, sweetie, accept it. Many people don't have what I call a bedside manner... Case closed. xx

• tbh yes.. some are rude but can't generalize it
    http://cdn.meme.li/instances/51823908.jpg

• I guess I am only rude when I think that a certain question is stupid (or when the Asker is rude to me or other people). Otherwise, I try not to be rude.

• Not-so-fun fact: people are rude everywhere. Not just on this site. Everywhere too. Which is why I'm always glad everytime I meet a nice stranger because today it's so rare.

That's why I often not allow anonymous answers on my questions. So people would think twice before posting some rude BS. If you want to be a jerk, then don't be an anonymous coward. Own up to your jerk behavior and let all of us see what a jerk you are.

• Why complain about people being rude on here when you can just leave lol... This is the Internet. You're going to come across a lot of rude people. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

• People will be rude anywhere they can be. In person, on the internet, anywhere! Just ignore them... Once you get pissed off they have accomplished their mission.. don't give them that satisfaction or the time of day.. ignore it and right along to your other stuffs! :p! Nothing angers someone more than being ignored.

• Yes many rude and negativr people here. And insensitive but no they dont call themselves rude or insensitive they just tried to justify or make themselves feel slightly better by saying they are just being honest or stuff like I am entitled to own opinion. Haha.
    I wld either ignore them or tick them off

• Learn to use some fucking punctuation! People are rude because they don't have time for dumb people asking dumb questions about shit no one cares about. ... one might question why come on here at all if that's the case, but the same could be said for people such as yourself. Don't post public questions if you can't handle a less than sycophantic response.

• People are always gona be rude no matter what you go. On here I seen some rude comments but only one towards me and I shut him down real quick. If people gona be rude to you for no reason, either give them a reason or ignore it.

• This is the internet, what do you expect? And also, people are assholes.

• I'm so glad I found this place and find that people usually post really helpful advice, sorry you've had a bad experience.

• And this coming from an anon a little rude and inconsiderate yourself. I'm not saying being anon is rude it's the wording of your question.

• Being a bitch it not in trend anymore :D

• So why are you?

• When I'm blunt people take it as rude, but I've given up with answering tactfully with a lot of questions. But the annoying assholes that think they've got something to say come. I really have no idea why people feel so opinionated over answers that have to do with things they do not understand.

• I couldn't focus on your question because of your huge arse run-on sentence.