Does anyone else feel immature using this website?

Does anyone else feel immature using this website? I know it's useful at times, but can anyone relate?

Like a little, clueless adolescent.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, This is the first time I've used this site in over 6 months. I'm here out of sheer boredom. Clearly nothing has changed. People still idolize Eurocentric beauty, Refuse to ask the person who needs to be asked most, and lets not forget the sex questions... omg! I'll admit at one point I asked stupid shit on here too. I have massively matured since joining 4 years ago and cringe at some of the things I posted. At least now I see this site for what it is a comedy show and I will treat it as such.
    ::Grabs popcorn::

What Guys Said 10

• I don't feel immature using it, but reading the questions on here sometimes makes me realize just how immature other people are.

• B-But... I REALLY need to know if girls like my penis length. It's really important...

• The questions asked is what can make one feel immature

• Totally not. What's immature about using a website in/on which you can ask questions and answer questions about almost whatever you want? It can be educational, entertaining, fun, etc. I see nothing immature about using a site like this.

• Hahaha... I go through that guilt trip about 25 times a day.

• Yes I have to agree at times but it nice to if you can.

• I don't know, I just got here out of pure desperation.

• Sometimes I do

• Ya... It's like playing flappy bird to me, pass the time

• sometimes i do yes forgetting who's asking the questions and what i'm saying and how.

What Girls Said 4

• Its entertainment

• I see where you are coming from it does feel a bit "highschoolish" use it when you need too!

• Yerp. To quote Kermit the Frog, "For suredly."

• I do feel kinda immature using it. But then again it's nice to know there's other people out there that have the same things happening and all. Sometimes this site is fucking fun as hell and then there's times where it's meh