Why can't I see what items I can get with my Xper point?

There used to be a button I could click on that would show me all of the options of items I could redeem my points for... and now I can't find it anywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the list, mine shows up right under the redeemable xper total if I just go to the xper button on the drop down menu on the right. I know your's could be a glitch hence why i've posted the list.

Feature Your Question
    750 Xper points
    Your question will be kept on top of recent questions and all Topic pages for 24 hours. This exposure will get more opinions for your question.
    GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt - $15 Value
    1000 Xper points
    Exclusive GirlsAskGuys T-shirt in 100% cotton. (In Stock - Ships to USA and Canada only)
    Donation to RAVEN
    3500 Xper points- $15 donation
    7000 Xper points- $30 donation
    Cash in your Xper points for a good cause! RAVEN is recognized nationally as a key organization to stop the cycle of violence in our families and communities. Redeem 3000 points, and we will make a $15 donation to RAVEN, noting your user name. Redeem 6000 points, and we will make a $30 donation, noting your user name.
    TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value
    2500 Xper points
    Get a $10 Gift Card from TGI Friday's emailed to you for a delicious meal. (Available in the US stores only)
    2 Months Netflix - $16 Value
    3500 Xper points
    2 months free subscription to Netflix where you can watch unlimited movies & TV Episodes instantly over the internet by streaming. Does not include DVDs by mail. (In Stock)
    Amazon Gift Card - $20 Value
    5000 Xper points
    Buy books, electronics, apparel and gifts. (Expires if not used in 1 year)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• From the page you are on now, look at the top right of the screen where your username is. Hover your mouse over your name until the you get the drop down list of navigation buttons. Click the "xper" tab underneath "follows" and if you scroll down, you can then see what users can redeem their xper for and how many xper points each item "costs."

• All I got was my history and how much Xper points I have that can be redeemed

• That's odd. I would suggest sending a message to the admins, it might be something on their end. Or perhaps @GirlsAskGuys will answer your question here.

• Yeah, if they don't, I'll message them