When you get Most Helpful, do you thank the "Asker" who selected your opinion for best answer?

Just wondering how many people say
"Thank You for Most Helpful" ?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I First got started 9 and a half months ago, I didn't give it a thought at first. It didn't actually phase me with all the help I gave anyone to go back and replay with a polite 'Thank you.'
    However, I saw one day where Someone had thanked another for the MHO and it suddenly dawned on me that I needed to do the same thing. Ever since then, I have been following suite, and although I forgot his name, I 'Thank' him for reminding him of my manners.
    Yes, Justin, you are One guy I will never forget, for it was You who Thanked me for making you MHO... And I did only because along with a great 'Answer,' you stood by me with what I believed in and not because you were looking for-------Best answer.
    Thank you. xx
    PS... To anyone in the past who may have voted me Best Answer, I thank you as well...

• Thank You for opinion well appreciated :)))

• Thank you, Justin... and also for standing beside me with my "Gritting teeth' Gid..."xxoo

• Thank you, Anonymous... xxoo

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I do. Even the anon ones get a thank you.

• Usually, yeah.

• Yes most times I do.

• Yeah I always say thank you I just feel like that's The polite / nice thing to do.

• Yup always

• They should be thanking me! Lol XD

• Yes i agree thanks for your answer:) XD

• Yes I always say thanks for the MHO.

• Yes, I do thank people for selecting mine as Most Helpful.
    I appreciate it so I express that.

What Guys Said 7

• I tend to do, especially if it's on a serious topic.
    Usually i send them a friendly and casual msseage thanking them for rating my reply in question [insert question name] as MHO.

• i didn't do it for MHO, it's just a couple of meaningless number. sooner or later we will off this site, does the number make me proud? ohno, people selected MHO because that was opinion they want to hear. before ask, they already got answer. i always be honest to the asker, and being patient. it doesn't matter they were fond of it or not. i only wish it can make some sense to someone who really reads it.

• I obviously feel nice when the asker considers my answer to be most helpful and I bet he/she knows that too. So I don't really see any point of posting that.

• always!!! (filler)

• I tend to say:
    "I'm glad you found that helpful :D"

like that.

• I do it cuz it's a nice thing to do.

• No it's dumb