GAG'ers, do you only chat with people on here you find attractive? Or will you chat with anyone?

Pretty much what I asked above :)

• I only chat with peeps I find attractive!
    14% (4)14% (3)14% (7)Vote
  • I will chat with anyone!
    86% (24)86% (18)86% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll chat with anyone
    as long as they don't talk about their 2 page problems with a girl that might like them, and expect me to have on opinion lol
    If they aren't Indian or Turkish (yeah whatever)
    As long as they don't ask me about their penis or boobs size
    As long as they don't ask me to send them pictures
    As long as they don't open with "hey you're beautiful wanna Skype?"
    And as long as they have actual answers and questions on their summary. If they answer everything anonymous then that for me is a creeper alert.

But yeah I'll say hi if I like someone's answers on several questions. Basically people I see that have similar personality than me I will eventually start a conversation with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just curious here. Why no turks or Indians?

• Show All
    • The indian guys tend to harass and beg you to be with them. Then they send like 50 questions and question marks when you don't respond the minute they message you. Like we live on this site 24/7 or something.

• LOL I know dude. I wonder if they are all nuts or just the Indian/Turkish GAGers

What Girls Said 19

• I'll chat with anyone... Especially considering I'm not into girls.

But seriously of course I'd talk to anyone the whole purpose of me joining GAG is to help others Nd make a few friends along the way.

Now I'm not going to say that I haven't talked to several attractive guys on here, if I did I'd be a complete liar.. However I don't think I've ever messaged someone first in GAG it's always other people that start the conversation.

But like I was saying B I'll chT with anyone!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I chat with everyone but lately I'm ignoring a lot of messages because it's all the same old shit and I like conversations not hi how are you crap I want a legit convo which most people can't give here because most people message me to hit on me or something and it just gets annoying so I ignore them but if someone messages for advice I gladly help or can start a good conversation I'll talk. Because believe me when I say I love to talk probably too much. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i chat with anyone :D

1|0
    0|0
  • i chat with anyone as long as they are not sickfucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to anyone as long as they're interesting. I'm not gonna pretend you're interesting if you aren't. I'm just gonna ignore you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll chat with anybody who wants to talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll respond to people's messages, but I don't generally chat with people. I'm not really good at small talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • With anymore for the most part, since a lot don't have pictures up

0|0
    0|0
  • I chat with anyone who interests me on here i. e. can have a intelligent conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone, especially if they're funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will chat with any one who is pleasant.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone interesting and decent to speak to. I don't know on a Q&A site like this, how can it be about looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk with erbody on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who can carry a conversation but isn't looking for something more than a friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill chat with anyone. But I won't message a guy first. If one messages me, I make it clear that I'm not single and won't flirt. Just have a friendly chat

0|0
    0|0
  • I chat with anyone , especially if they r humorous

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk with anyone who message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what people look like... if I enjoy chatting with them, I enjoy chatting with them.

0|2
    0|0
  • C) my initial attempts at chatting were so bad that I stopped completely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't find 99.9% of people on here attractive at all so there'd be no point being in here if I voted A

3|1
    2|0
  • I will chat with anything who's interesting to chat with.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care how he/she looks as long as he/she seems like a normal person. In other words, not some troll or spammer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll chat with anyone, so long as they don't come off as a narcissist douchebag or bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll chat with anyone who messages me, doesn't happen that often and normally just people wanting an opinion which I'm happy to give.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its actually been really weird for me cause I'm pretty much down to talk to anyone here that seems like a decent person, but I still end up always talking to pretty girls the most, sometimes that's all I have to talk to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do this from my phone, so I can't get a real good look at peoples picture.

Even I could I would still talk to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd chat with anyone, I don't mind having a nice conversation. I'm not that shallow :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I picked neither on the poll. I like to see someone's answers and comments first. If they happen to be good looking then more the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't chat with anyone...

1|0
    0|0