Underage children on girls ask guys?

Do you believe under age kids should be able to sign up on girls ask guys or do you think it kind of makes the site look like a joke...

• yes , they need help too
  • no , this is not a site for underage kids
  • dont really care

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, they should be allowed on here. But it makes me really uncomfortable when adults are giving blowjob tips and shit to 14 year olds. Wildly inappropriate.

What Guys Said 23

• Hell no I want to help men and women not the Nickelodian generation let's be real here lots of relationship and sex questions I don't want to reply to a kid and I sure as hell don't want a kid replying to my posts.

My biggest fear as a father of 4 kids that this site could be fertile hunting grounds for pedophilles you can bet your ass these douche bags better off dead sickos are on here.

Should be adults only

• there's no way to regulate it anyways so the question is irrelevant IMHO. but yeah i think they should be able to sign up.

• Some may post stupid questions on this site but that doesn't mean we all do. plus we have a voice just like some of you older ones. Many give good comments that actually help people and its sad that you think we're the joke of this site. Sorry we don't have the same problems and questions as you. we have'nt made any mistakes like you yet.

• uhmm why exactly are you saying you... its just a poll question..

• sorry i was just upset about the views of the under 18 members it was just a broad comment

• "does this site need 18-24 year olds?" some of them tend to have as much experience as 14 year olds.. really everyone needs a little help, it almost feels like some kind of racism. "can black people join this site?" it's the same question, what do you see in them that makes you think they don't belong to this place? I'll stop shoving it down your throat but if you are smallminded and judge people by their age (well a 10y old doesn't have much knowledge and experience as a 60y old) we're gonna clash. only judge people after you have known em, these days there's enough 14y olds who already lost their V-card or have done something in common

• uhmm telling a 12 year old they can't sign up for a site is not the same as telling someone they can't do something because of their race.. technically 12 year olds are kids... uhmm its just a poll... age and race are two different things.

• well I can just say for my own that it's stupid to be almost 18 and get told by someone that my oppinion doesn't count. that's why I think everyone has the same rights to say what he/she thinks no matter of age, do you really think something would change me if I join the 18-24 group? does it make me any better then before?

• Fyi ageism is a form of discrimination. And while mostly pertaining to senior citizens, seems to apply to this situation quite aptly. Also, I would of loved a place like this when I was younger. There are so many questions that could of been answered in a non awkward ask my older brother way :P lol

• I don't mind it really and honestly, they'll sneak on anyway and we'd have questions with "I'm not really 18 this was just the youngest I could put."

• Why not? There are plenty of underage kids that have done dirtier stuff than many adults. So I think they should still be able to be here. Anyways, they're probably gonna lie about their age, so I see no point in changing things.

• If they got questions and answers then I am fine with them participating. We allow 45+ year-olds. Why not allow 13-17 year-olds?

• Yes, why not have age 13-18 they don't bother no one
    some of them are nicer than the grown adults on this site

• What's considered underaged in this case?
    From where I stand, they need help too. Middle schoolers and up start dating

• i don't mind they're free to sign up

• I know it makes me mad especially when they be asking adult oriented questions. There's a time for that stuff but just not now is what I told a girl that was asking a question like that today I told her she has no business doing that stuff right now wait until she gets grown.

• They're the ones that tend to need a sounding board for their questions most.

• I rarely answer there questions.

• Age is irrelevant, but I think that anyone should be able to learn about anything, at least on GAG.
    Just like you should be able to learn how to research how many times this question has been asked.

• On the internet no one knows who you are unless they track your IP. any underage member may actually be some old pedophile or a cop trying to catch the predators or just some troll. Just because I say I am 18 doesn't mean I am.

• in the age where there all focus should be on studies they are looking for relationships but i guess i can't say anything as i myself fell in love when i was 16

• Kids just need to know that underaged relationships are trivially chaotic and useless.

• The little kiddies should be in bed or reading a book instead of being on a site like this that has so much filth and so many weirdoes.

• What should it even matter? I mean they can just lie about their age. It's not like GaG actually checks to see if people are telling the truth.

• It would be nice if everybody would take them into account and stop asking all the sexual questions. Either that or gag assign a section for those questions. Frankly those questions begin to get annoying anyway.

• This site had always been a joke lol

• As a young boy trying to understand girls, my knowledge has doubled in the past day

• Oh Lord help us. Minors should NOT be on this site.

But it probably is not worse than myLOL where 20-somethings hit on 14 and 15 year old girls.

What Girls Said 10

• I support them being on here.

Quite often, you have an issue that you don't know is normal or you can't speak to your friends and family about. Okay, it might be a bunch of strangers here but it's advice. So if you are going through an issue, like say an eating disorder, instead of getting abuse or cliche "how does that make you feel" from a shrink, you get real advice from people who have been through it.

Some of the content they shouldn't see, but I think they have a right to be here. I'd rather know I helped a child escape abuse of any form (in theory) than let them sit and suffer it and god knows what happen to them.

• I get what you're saying because underage kids could be seeing sex questions. The problem is if they didn't allow them on, then they'd make fake accounts & pretend to be older than they are. Then you'd be giving a potentially 14 year old sex advice, when normally you would have avoided that question or told them to wait for sex.

• I definitely think underage kids on this site reduces the credibility and changes the atmosphere.

• I don't think they should be banned from the site. But I do feel that maybe some of this site should be censored to underage users. There is a lot of stuff on here that to me is not appropriate for those under 18.

• It makes this site looks dumb.

• I say it really doesn't matter cause many younger teens are still going to find a way to sign up to this website anyway...

• We all need help you know...
    :p :)

• Also us as kids have questions we really want the answer to and we are human to... and humans have questions that need answers.

• What do you consider "underage Children"?

• They could just was easily lie about their age and register as an adult. It's silly to have an age restriction when people are haut going to lie

• I think they need as much help as anyone else, if not more.