Is this web now banning "rate me" questions?

I have been on this site for 3 months now, when I first came there's was A LOT of rate me type questions, now there seems to be much less.
Has these type of questions been removed?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

• "Rate Me" questions are allowed as long as you're asking members to rate you.
    Questions asking members to rate the appearance of anyone other than yourself will be removed as Spam.

Our posting guidelines are always available in our FAQ.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

1|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, I get tired of seeing girls post pictures of celebrities and other women, asking us to rate them. Thanks for the awesome work.

What Guys Said 6

• OMG you're officially the new GAG queen you have dethrowned @willow4, @justbanannaz, @scorpseason93, @turkishdelight, @brunettebabe1005, @thenewclassic,@alinaaa,@juliexo,@astrid1004, @fememe you are so beautiful please stay on here more and never leave gag ;) and no they haven't just type in rate me on the search bar then click enter and then sort by date you will see all the newest rate me questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • they got bored of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I just answered one some hours ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh i think the opposite. It seems to me that the number of rate me questions have escalated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make him make choice. Tapes or you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a super sneaki way of asking a rate me question? If so, 10 outta 10. You are top notch beauty. Striking.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, "rate me" questions are still allowed. I still see them every day but I do think they have tapered off a bit, I'm not sure why. It's usually the newer users who ask those types of questions.

0|2
    0|0
  • i wish lol, there seem to be more of them here to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • unfortunately i don't think so.. those boring questions are still posted everyday:(

1|1
    0|0
  • I think people are getting bored.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I just saw a rate me post by a 13 yo girl the other day.. I feel disturbed by it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think those questions go in spurts. Some days there are 10 rate me questions, other days, there are none.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess its more like the seasons. Questions keep changing. GAG doesn't ban anything other than offensive and irrelevant stuff. Rate me's help people get their confidence back. Its not too bad after all!

0|1
    0|0
  • perhaps most of the users of this site have already asked within these 3 months :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i hope so 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • LAMO!
    I just posted a rate me question XD

0|0
    2|0
  • It's funny how your question appears above a "rate both of us" question in the recent questions section. But yes, there are less of those Qs lately, which is nice.

0|0
    0|0