Is anyone else tired of rate me questions?

Why is rate me always asked? Are they looking for compliments?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. I think maybe they're looking for that and a boost in their self confidence.

What Guys Said 14

• This is a website where we are free to ask. Itz not like these girls would walk around with a T-shirt reading "Rate Me" so if they want to ask the GaG society to rate then so be it. It's their right. You also have a right to ignore those questions, simply do not read them or answer them, so I don't see the problem :)

• Please rate my thor mask.

• people are generally very insecure about how they look and seek to get good reviews or honesty from people they dont know in the hopes that their honesty will shine the light on what they've always wanted to know...

truth is... everyone is beautiful to someone's eyes.

• Generally,, yes, my hey ist want praise frontier looks.
    Not the purpose of the site... I think more questions should be filtered!

• No. I actually enjoy getting to look at pictures of regular girls out there rather than highly-photoshopped models.

• I am sick and tired of reading people asking this same question that you are do you know how many people have already asked "is anyone else tired of rate me questions"? A lot

• i'm tiredd when they don't mention their height

• their looking for honest answers... ide love to know my desirability for women myself its kinda embarrassing to ask a person face to face and no1 ever tells the hard truth when ure in their face

• Meh. If people want to be rated that's fine. It's not like you have to pay attention to their post

• Nope, I think they're okay.

• I'm getting sick of all the questions from people who are sick of the rate me questions.

• Nah. I like looking at different people.

• Yes now rate me.

• Just saw a girl on here who said people tease her because she's "fat", yet, I don't see an ounce of fat on her. I was like, OK?

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah but I can see the temptation of asking one. I probably would if I was 14.

• No, if you don't like them then just ignore them.

• All I see on GAG is rate me, a question about virgins, the im depressed and never been in a relationship question and a few good/interesting questions lol

• Looking for attention, acceptance and ego boost.

• I just don't share on them... I skip those because they don't interest me.

• Yes, I'm dead tired of 'em.

• Frankly, I am also Tired of people Asking Who their Favorite GAGERS are... Get boring. This Question is asked at Least once a month.