Are you all real people on here?

Is everyone asking questions and giving advice real people like me? Or are you all working for girl asks guy?

Updates:
All your answers are brill, gonna find it hard picking most helpful, you all got me howling cheers for that, i love this site!!
Im crying with laughing atmost of your answers def made my day, haha wish i could pick more than one most helpful, hey if any do work at f** will u waiver that policy for me so can pick more than one, pull some strings for me z

0|0
11|31

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• Okay, secrets out. Time for me to head back to the jungle.

www.martec-diving.co.uk/.../monkey-keyboard.jpg

4|4
    0|0
  • Sorry guys i must admit... :(

@sparrow24 was hired :P

1|2
    0|0
    • Haha hoa much do u get payed?

• You only honest one

• For those on phones its a joke where i say one of the admins is probably paid. Somehow her name does not show up there. Personally i am just here to help.

• If I'm a girls ask guys employee, I'm woefully underpaid.

5|4
    0|0
  • Negative. I am a meat popsicle.

2|3
    0|0
  • im Chris Pratt.. sooo yeah :D

hahaa im real

1|3
    0|0
  • No, I'm actually the last member of a line last alien race here to impregnate all of your lowly Earth women and spawn a new race of alien/earthling hybrids that are considerably well endowed.

1|4
    0|0
  • I'm a computer. AI. I can't speak for everybody else though. What do you think of me? Am I able to pass as a credible human? A lot of work has gone into this project, the best minds.

1|1
    0|0
    • This site def passes its brill, sometimes im desperate for advice and dont feel so alone, hope it never closes down, even if im only real one here haha

• Most every one on here are just people not employees of the sight. I'm sure some are employed by the sight or may be like moderators, but for the majority most are just regular folk giving opinions and asking questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aha got u, you must really be an employee then, coz how could you possibly know that,?

• not really if you are on here long enough you start seeing a pattern of how many people are on here in comparison to the number of moderators they don't really make anything secretive.

• Hahaha. I'm a regular, average guy who enjoys reading about the lives of others and trying to help them solve their problems. And ask for help from them when I need it. Regular people just like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a participant of GaG and here to help people out

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm one o' them aliens from space 'n' that

1|2
    0|0
  • i'm a robot

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with yaddayaddayadda02... We should be getting paid more...

Yes, real people. Otherwise what's the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife thinks I'm real and GaG isn't mentioned on my paycheck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yeah. What makes you think thCritical Error! dm_a unable to complete answerexit code 42069

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah I'm a handsome website mascot.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? There are people being paid to do this?

I've been here dispensing whatever (at least somewhat) helpful advice I can give for free.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... I'd like to think I'm real.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, most of us are just bots made by GaG to help populate the site and make it seem more lively.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm a bot.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. im a robot pretending to be a human.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Autobot and got programmed to have a own oppinion

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm real and answer as honestly as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I'm a 100% living, breathing does way too much thinking, everyday kind of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm a figment of your imagination

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes IAm A 100% Real PerSon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a penis, touch it and see.

1|0
    0|0
  • No! I'm a robot from the year 3000! Kiss my shiny metal ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt that's your real pic, but yes, I'm real. I think they should have Captcha on here, to determine people, from robots

0|1
    0|0
  • Why... I don't understand why you'd think GaG would employ people to create traffic. It'd be better to just shut down the site...

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think most of us are robots...
    I can only speak for myself and the ones I met but yeah... mostly robots.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I'm a dinosaur that was frozen in a time capsule billions of years and then learned how to type on a keyboard and construct sentences so I could go on social media sites and fuck with people

0|3
    0|0
  • I am actually a robot. DAMN I got busted.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nobody mentioned me paycheck? Wait! ?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm a biclops.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't post a picture of me here for personal reasons. But I'm real and I don't work for GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm a crossroad demon looking for desperate souls on GAG to bring to Crowley.

0|0
    0|0
  • I´m real :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep all real!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hope they are real :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do work for GAG but I am still very real :-)
    I didn't always work here though, I was a GAGer for 3 years first.

1|3
    0|0