How many users do you think are on GirlsAskGuys?

I see a lot of the same people around here and was just wondering what you thought.

0|1
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• well i would have thought bout 10 000 made an account with like 500ish relatively active users but that is SO wrong based on what GaG themselves have responded haha

0|1
    1|0
  • sausage.

well at least there's no longer that 1 user who pops up on every fucking question and became guru only after 3 months without even contributing one single piece of valueable advice. Only talks shit and sooooo fucking annoying. And creepy too, hitting on minors.

0|0
    1|2
    • Oh that's wierd!

• Show All
    • I can't really blame him. The current system does not reward good answers. Typing up 1600 characters and having a chance for getting +5 points is much less rewarding in time quantity than responding to 3 questions with no male opinions with a single sentence answer and getting +6 in about 10th the time, and you don't get any extra points for upvotes, nor minus points for downvotes (although that would be terrible).

• @Mesonfielde: yes GAG has become kinda stingy lately. But still, the guy's useless.

• I would have guessed hundreds, but based on what girlsaskguys said, wow, much more than I thought

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the regular memebers are only a handful but I'm sure there are hundreds of others that come in and out

0|0
    0|0
  • i think about 10,000,000 users but most of them aren't active users

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• the active ones? hundreds to the thousands.

0|1
    0|0
  • my participation brings it to one more than should be allowed, but if you're talking intelligent visitation i'd say about 1/300,000, which estimate itself may be generous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday users, a couple hundred. Casual users, couple thousand. Browsers, ?

0|0
    0|0

... no more, no less

2|0
    0|0
  • I would say few. It's tiring to see few same users dominating this place.

1|0
    0|0