Does anyone else feel there should be an age limit for this site?

I just personally feel that there is a lot of inappropriate information on here (not that it's necessarily a bad thing) but it just seems that there are a lot of "under 18's" on here and I don't think a 14 year old needs to be reading about sex details. There are also a lot of creeps on here and I have seen them flirting with younger girls, it just worries me. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish there was a way I could filter out all the under 18 questions because most of them are super annoying and get really repetitive. "He slapped my butt and grabbed my boobs, does he love me?"

What Guys Said 11

• Problem is there's no way to verify anyone's age. A minor could sign up as any age they want. I'd recommend reporting questions/users that you feel are inappropriate.

• Sheltering the teens from information like this is a bad idea.

They need an advice site like this to get honest, unfiltered advice from people who won't sugar coat the advice or feed them bullshit advice.

• I think the concept of "inappropriate" is the real problem here. People would not be asking about sexuality if they hadn't already learned something about it. You might as well answer them. At least they won't ask Hardcore P*rnography for advice instead.

• No a 14 year old should to be reading about sex, before they start having sex.

Knowledge is key essential to a persons future and no child regardless of age, should be lied to about Farther Christmas or the storks delivering babies or other kinds of crap, but they should be the truth for instance about there own body and sex.

So I disagree, the inappropriate informations are the lies not the truth.

• Well its better they know about these things then be sheltered and have to deal with it later. Plus this can help kids who nerrelationship advice or advice on how to practice ssfe sex... or the best positions, but what are ya gunna do kids are having sex at young ages and they should be informed

• No but I feel like there should be an intelligence limit, i. e. being able to know that this question has been asked 25 thousand times.

• Even if there was an age limit, what would stop them from faking their age. As easy as it is, there is no way to verify age. It's a good idea on paper... but yah.

• To Be Straight ForWard About This It Should Be 20 Years Old.

• I don't think so. At least in the US you should be at least 13 to use the Internet without a parent or guardian and that's the exact time when kids start getting sexually curious. They would have to take a sex ed class in high school (at least that was the case for me, actually it was called "human health" with maybe a third of it devoted to sex). This site or similar ones provide an anonymous outlet for kids to ask questions that they'd be too embarrassed to ask in front of all the classmates they see on a daily basis.

As for the repetitious dick-size/boob-size questions, I think the kids might get more satisfaction getting an answer to a question they ask themselves. At that age sometimes reading an article saying "the average X for a 13 year old is Y" isn't enough, they want to hear it (or read it) themselves. Seems to make sense since the average dick size is pretty well known yet millions of grown men still doubt themselves. Can't speak for women about whatever their issues are lol.

The real solution for shitty posts on this site is...*drumroll* preventing shitty people from coming here. But that can't be lessened unless it becomes a pay site and/or you somehow submit a notarized document signed from a psychologist that you don't have any issues with lying/antagonizing people hehe

• There is a limit, I just think it's too low. There are some things I've seen tried to get posted on here that anyone under 18 should not be seeing

• Wouldn't matter. People can still bypass the age limit. I mean, when I was younger, I used to create false accounts to watch 18+ YouTube vids. It wouldn't be hard to lie about your age and get into a site.

What Girls Said 3

• Girl, do you really think 14years olds are only into my little pony? Let them read.
    But yeah, i agree that creep old dudes going after kids is a Real issue.

• I just report them and move on.

• @isaynononono at last the time has come. i am gleefully one of those creepy old dudes, and the law cannot touch me because i do not perpertrate or encourage illegal activity with minors.

ok. here we go. one of the flaws that renders this entire site useless is that while most members resent any judgement toward them and their viewpoints, they sure dish out a lot of it. remember, pervs like me?

that being said, it is my firm opinion that any woman who even kisses a man before her wedding night is a wanton slut bound for hell. this is supported fully in the christian bible.

• Trust me when I say at the age fourteen, we have seen it ALL. (I'm not fourteen, but by then I had already seen a little bit of everything.)

Besides, anyone desperate enough would just make a fake account.

• A 14 year old can always google sex and see inappropriate images, it doesn't always have to come from gag