This site has reaffirmed my faith in women!

I'm quite new here, I have had some bad experiences with women, but most of the women here have been really great and given great advice, actually the guys have been pretty spot on with their advice too.

It seems we are closer than we think, with similar insecurities.

I know there's a few trolls letting the side down, but otherwise, I'm glad I joined here.

I need a question to end this post, so I'll just say, what is your experience of this site? Positive or negative? Has it changed how you view the opposite sex, I'd be interested to know :)

• Yes, this site has helped me understand the opposite sex
  • No, this site has not helped me understand the opposite sex

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really happy for you, I'm had a positive experience with this site as well. There are very nice people on here, & it has taught me that there are MANY good guys out there.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah the site is alright. Its like 50/50. It has helped a lot in the advice department. And the comments from other people are spot on (some of it) but the trolls and the catfishers are the down fall.

• As you said, the people here are nice.
    But the issue is, since most of the people who actually help are super smart and sensible, it's not necessary that people we come across in real life will be the same.
    A majority of the guys in real life are shallow dicks, and girls are bitchy and rude.

So even though it helps to a certain degree, it doesn't always apply in real life.

• It has helped me understand a lot about the opposite sex... then again, it's also made me sort of more suspicious of guys.

• My experience here has been very diverse, as in life.
    I've met some great people and some not so great people.
    I've gotten some great advice, some terrible, some that didn't seem relevant (:-P) and I also got a job out of my time here, so I'd say it's more positive than negative.

I'm really happy to hear you've had such great experiences here :-)

• Nope still confused and I think guy are very rude to me

What Guys Said 6

• Well it certainly asserted my notion that those who think of males and females as "men" and "women" instead of humans with a given gender and other than that not stereotyping them and not generalizing them, well those who use "men" and "women" as such and talk about "manliness" and "femininity" tend to have much more trouble relating to members of the other sex - gee, I wonder why.

Still, voted A). I'm still surprised how many females are extremely oblivious towards sexuality though, the under-18 and 18-24 groups specifically (well, with numerous exceptions of course).

• Well, stick around and watch that faith being replaced with healthy skepticism. Honestly, I've come no closer to understanding women since I joined. Some are marvelous beings and some are barely beings. But that is true to men too and I knew that before I came here, so not much has changed, really.

• Maybe my opinion was lower than yours before I joined here. Not sure I could have been any more cynical than I already was.

• That's a possibility. I've been called cynical, and I agree to an extent, but I try to avoid absolute statements, because that's where prejudice comes from. It just shows that these things are not black or white, there's always more to people. It isn't always good, it isn't always bad.

• There's no black and white, just shades of grey. I can agree with that.

• Hahahahahahah.

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...mvexOY1ql3ml4o1_500.gif

You must of had a much better experience than me. A lot of people dislike this guy: @Red_Dragon

• Nicer people don't go out, they stay inside and go on the internet.

• I like it. Filler filler filler

• At the end of the day, it has made me feel worse about myself and about women :(