What do you think of rate me questions?

Are you annoyed by them? Would you answer one? Would you post one yourself? And most of all... would you be honest when you respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• some people just need reassurance. we all do even if we dont like to admit it

What Guys Said 4

• No reason not to be but they aren't the most... interesting to reply to.

• I think I'm pretty good at giving an honest rating so I like them.

• I hate it

It shows that they compare themselves to others and probably have low self esteem issues. It's really unsexy

• I think they're dumb, and people need to stop with them.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm extremely annoyed by them and when I do answer, I'm usually pretty snarky about it. I've thought about posting one before, but I won't ever because that would make me a hypocrite and I don't care enough about people here to consider what they think of me.

• They're sooooooo annoying! Do they expect us to tell the honest 100% truth, because I just can't do that sometimes. I think they're fishing for compliments, like who is going to be like "you're ugly" everyone's going to say ahh your gorgeous bla bla and it's so boring.

• They don't interest me, so I don't share on them.
    I don't really feel helpful by spouting numbers at people.