Why doesn't website allow people to put up more than one pic?

I really want to put up more pics of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Th site used to allow for more than one picture but did away with that some time ago. You can always rotate in new pics often if you'd like, and of course you can always send users pictures via the messaging system.

What Girls Said 1

• they childish. lol I used to have 6 or was it 5?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know why they don't let you. They use to let you. It isn't a big deal to me, but it seems like a feature some people would enjoy.

• We allowed multiple photos before and when we updated the site, we felt multiple photos was unnecessary for an advice site.
    We are happy to hear suggestions and are working on updating profile pages!
    Thanks!

• Same, I used to have 5 pics, a couple of me and a couple of things I liked. Now we only get a lousy prof. pic. I think a lot of people are annoyed by it

• Why doesn't it allow you to remove old questions? So many questions. So little answers... Maybe customer service is where we should venture for the answers that which we seek.