What are the factors to intrigue you decide to take time on a question?

As a rookie i found some seniors have a thought to cut off the site as the public Interests on questions are getting mono and cyclic, the vibe down to them have been shaking off their durability.╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Let's make a general sightseeing around the voice and what are your most interested gossips? as far as i have no willing to narrow down the horizon, so there is no poll and please speak your mind.<( ̄︶ ̄)/

i seen some titles refered to modern philosophy, sociology,
psychology didn't catch the same number of spot light, part of them were HMG ther others else were words killer, and why is that?( ̄. ̄)

1 out 3 here is murmuring about sex, did the detail arouse you and you enjoy it? []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Most Helpful Girl

• If the question is unique, fun, or I have a good answer for it. I tend to stay away from really long questions or whats about being friend zoned, does he like me, what does she mean by this, etc. Something about those types of questions don't appeal to me.

• OH THANK YOU, My question must be one of those having gravity to you. and is this mean you would not choose the question which needs to be drilling in thought seems weary and nugatory

• I don't mind thought provoking questions about philosophy, psychology, etc., but long questions that give a story about someone's love problems are drilling to me. I'm happy to help, but I don't want to read a book about someone's love story, I'd rather they just got to the point. I understand someone is experiencing a problem, & may not know how to ask for help without sharing their whole story, but I'd rather not read it.

What Girls Said 1

• If the question itself interests me, makes me think, I'll want to share on it.
    If the question seems to be asking for genuine help, I'll take a peak and if I have advice, I'll give it.

• And you wouldn't bother to hear another scenario of romeo and juliet? which is a genial sweet i hail

• sorry , wrong click.

• i mean this site just like a big drama theater which only put on exactly the same repetitive clueless episode everyday, and there is no sequel, i figured out there are rare difference between story and sTroll, Wouldn't you have some barriers to watch all the show?

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha, smart guy. Nice one :)