Do you want the picture ability back?

For those who were not on GAG when the picture ability was up, we used to be allowed to have 5 or 6 idr pictures on our profile. I liked this because people could see me and I could see people. But GAG took this abililty away and I recently saw a question where they responded that they are open to changes.
Therefor I propose the question to my fellow gagers! Do you want the picture ability back?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do so i could have my icons and then pictures of me

What Girls Said 4

• I remember that. I had about 4 pics on here myself. I would be open to them bringing it back , then you could add more about your life with your pics

• I didn't even realize we couldn't do that abymkte. I thought we could still have pictures up

• No I keep my profile private

• personally... no i won't like it

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really care because I keep my profile private but I still think it's nice to allow multiple pictures. Doesn't hurt.

• It was not "a must" but if was nice when people posted some pics.
    Hovewer, I can imagine pics take server capacity and tif it were my budget I'd think about the necessity as well.
    So: it would be welcome but no problem if it's not possible.