Is it just me or is every one else missing their opinions?

Just went to check my opinions, and keep getting "Has not shared an opinion yet", I know that's not true as I've shared hundreds of opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the admins doing some stupid update.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep, same. Did you notice how the site crashed for 2-3 minutes when they said something like "too many questions"

• Yes the one that said, "Too many questions, Too little time. I hope they get it fixed at first.

• My opinions are back! Go check yours.
      I think the site's been updated. The poll results are different.

• Just checked and their back. I just wish the admins would leave gag alone, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• GAG crashed?

• I doubt it was a crash, more like do to an update that you can Disavow and remove questions form your profile now.

• Oo really? Thought a sudden zombie apocalypse broke out! Hehe 🙈

• The server was down, looks like its slowly coming back up.

• Yes I have been getting that too. I am new here but I have posted plenty of opinions and I have only 10 points!

• I bet it's do to some update that wasn't needed or wanted by us gagers.

• I can't even click on this question
      I had to go to the news feed to find it

• That's exactly what is is @Asker

What Guys Said 4

• im waiting for a fix. !!!

• We are checking this issue... Will be corrected shortly... thanks for bringing it up

• this problem should be fixed now.. please let me know if you still experience it... thanks

• It's fixed not, I wasn't quite sure if it was do to a gag or an update to firefox, since my firefox and gag updated about the same time.

• mine too ,

• Seems that the site is being updated