Do you like or dislike the new Disavow feature?

"Disavow this question and remove it from your profile? Question will be anonymous and you won't get further notifications. You can't reclaim it later. Are you sure?"

• Dislike the new feature, just another annoying feature go get abbused.
  • OMG I love the new featuer, I can't wait to Disavow some of my questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's OK. But there should be an indication on a disavowed question that it has been disavowed to stop people wasting their time by answering it

• But I hope 'Disavow' doesn't remove the question from the site though. Other people's questions can be useful

• It doesn't delete the question, it just makes it anonymous and doesn't send you updates when their is activity on the question.

What Girls Said 8

• I found it!
    It could be useful I guess. Especially when we don't want to receive notification in regards to very old questions.
    But I think it would be way better if we had the option to simply delete them.

• Disavow, lol. I'm reminded of Mission Impossible :D

It could be a very useful feature.

• Okay I'm really confused I don't know what this feature is like you can make it anonymous and make it so you don't get notifications kinda like deleting it but not really kinda like out of sight out of mind? Am I getting it?

• All's the feature does is make your question anonymous and stop's sending you updates.

• I read the update, but I'm unable find the broken link symbol next to my questions. Why is that? Am I missing something here?

• From your profile, on your question list page, do you see a black broken link symbol on the right of each question?
      Hover your mouse of that symbol and you'll see a pop up with the info the QA provided.

• Thanks @GirlsAskGuys, I do have the symbols now.

• I picked the wrong option, I do like the Disavow feature.

• Diavow feature never heard of it? Please explain?

• Never mind I found out about it. Personally I don't see the point of it. Just clicking anon would get similar results no?

• I like it
    Filler filler

• How does this feature even work? When I go to my questions, I don't see any option to "disavow" it... I'm confused.

• @GirlsAskGuys No, I don't see that. Is that option not available on the mobile version? I'm using my phone.

• Do you not see, in your question list page, the 3 new buttons directly below each question?
      i24.photobucket.com/.../Mobile_zpsc3902a4b.png

What Guys Said 3

• We've always gotten post removal requests from GAGers not wanting their questions anymore, they don't want to get the notifications anymore, they don't want it connected to their account.
    We never want to delete good content, we want that available for everyone, old and new GAGers, so Disavowing the question is the solution. :)

Disavowing a question removes it from your profile. The question will remain visible but will be changed to Anonymous and you will no longer receive notifications.

To Disavow your question, go to Questions on your profile page.
    From your question list, you'll see a broken link symbol to the right of the question title.
    If you hover your mouse over that broken link symbol, a pop up will appear explaining what Disavowing does.
    If you want to Disavow, click Yes from that pop up.

You cannot reclaim the question after it's been Disavowed.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• To my previous question: "I no longer stand behind you. I hereby disavow thee."

• It's ok I guess