Opinions submitted are disappearing?

I've noticed this because people are replying to an opinion I've shared, I get the notification, but my response is deleted.

I just went to check one I submitted, mine's there, but when I entered it there were 6 other opinions and now there are 4 including mine?

What the hell is going on GaG?

• Dayumm, I'm suffering too sistargh!
  • What you chattin' fool, there's nothing wrong!
One of the mods has let me know this should be sorted. Think mine is back to normal, if yours isn't, just shout

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• We are currently checking this issue and hope to fix it very soon.. thanks for bringing it up

• I got hit with that too, thought it was just me.

• um i guess they get deleted LOL

• Dayumm, that is beautiful name wow but i haven't noticed anything.:))) XD

• Yes, I am experiencing now at this very moment. HAHA!

• Happened to me a couple time also. Oneof the reasons was because the question was deleted. Weird.

• I think it's a bug that arose when the site was updated to include the 'Disavow' feature.

What Girls Said 5

• The only thing that I really see with me, and maybe everyone has this who get 'Most helpful' is, the 'Most helpful' Disappears when you look at it from the Opinion part, going into its Own separate categories here... Unless, of course, you are answering That person with more talk...
    No, I haven't experienced this... Maybe you could write the Gag Gang here and inquire... Sparrow at times has answered me in a Question, or just whoever has sent me a Reply and have been 'Most helpful' in assisting me.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. Sometimes I just go back into ALL my Opinions and come across Anything that I don't want to hit and miss again...
    Good luck. xx

• I noticed that too! Like on this very question, it says that 5 guys have answered, but there's nothing there. I know they were doing some updates this morning so I'm guessing this is just a temporary glitch.

• I just noticed this it took me like three refreshes to see my opinion. I bet it's a glitch but it's annoying

• Mine aren't appearing with refreshers or by looking on my phone. They are just gone. I don't even have this disavow thing that people are on about!

• Oh it took refreshing closing out reopening it it's such a pain. I don't get the whole disavow thing I just don't understand. But I bet with the update a glitch is involved and I'm sure their on it to fix it fingers crossed!

• Hopefully, one of the mods answered this question. Maybe they can fix the glitchy toolbar too! :P

• They are incorporating a lot of changes to the site, and so the whole thing is still unstable. Guess it'll take some more time. Actually these mysterious disappearances are cool, eerie, like some ghost movie.

• They also added some new feature to the questions that allow you to disavow a question which I think is awesome