How many Xper do you get per day by average?

I calculated and it's only around 13. But that's not true because a year ago i wasn't as active as i'm now, and i gained only a few Xper LOL... although the last couple of months i become addicted with GAG and get around 100 per day xD

What about you can you calculate?

(formula: Total Xper points divided by the total amount of days you are a GAG member)

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• since 8/11/2014 so just under a 100 a day but last week I did 1350 in one week

0|0
    0|0
    • I should also say I do no fillers unless the question is especially stupid, I answer the question to its entirety

• i ALWAYS do fillers LOL

What Girls Said 6

• I'm too lazy to find out how many days i've been on GAG hehe :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 80. Sometimes more , sometimes less.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you find out how long you've been a member?

0|0
    0|0
    • just count the days since your registration

• Around 10. Thought it would be more

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really obsessed with Xper points lately, huh?
    Haha!

I usually get between 50-200, depending on what I was able to find to share on.
    Some days are slower and some days I'm busier working on other things and can't just sit and post as much.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hahahaha yeah. Although yours must be around 35-40, because it seems you're around 1500 days old here LOL

• Well, that's not accurate considering I was completely inactive for almost 2 entire years.
      So out of my 4 years, I'd say active for roughly 820 days... putting my daily average (based on your kind of counting) around 70.

• i've been inactive or posted only a little about 9 months or so, so i guess i could have more too.

• About 20-30 I think...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 60-80 would be my guess. I got a good amount of free time now so I spend some time here because I like GAG. Once things change, it will go down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine comes out to about 32.25. I'm kinda like you though, I had a couple of months were I posted a lot of opinions, and then I kinda slowed down a little bit.

1|0
    0|0
    • damn if i was posting as much as i do now, since i was a GAG member i'd have almost 50k LOL... i'd be in Top 10 :P

• 19 yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • What's xper points?

0|0
    0|0
  • About 20... it's hard to get Xper on this site.

0|0
    0|0