Why do people on here put questions in the wrong category?

I've noticed a lot lately that people are putting questions that have nothing to do with sex in the sexual behavior category... do you think they do this so it gets more traffic?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It might be the same reason so many people have low ACT and SAT scores: they can't read carefully and follow directions. lol

• If you see a question in Sexual Behavior or Sexual Health that shouldn't be there, please flag it with reason "No Sexuality Topic" so that admins can correct the topic within 24 hours.
    Thanks!

• Traffic my caboose, the sexual behavior cat is a freaking monkey junction.

• I don't even notice the categories or go by the categories. Usually I just go by the question itself. Most questions on here are sex questions. Plus don't GAG automatically change the topic if it's in the wrong topic? They be giving me messages talking about "That question shouldn't be in that category."(paraphrasing). Like they are mad about it, so I try to put my questions in the right category.

• some of them choohe category randomly

• I suck at categorizing things, lol

• Yes and maybe they are illiterate or in a hurry

What Girls Said 6

• It may be that the Sexual Behaviour category is added automatically. If you ask a question and mention anything remotely sexual, the system will place it in that category for you.

• Oh really? But there's also sexual health category... so how would it really know

• I imagine that the program recognizes certain words as sexual and categorizes them as such. Since the questions are more often sexual behavior than sexual health, it goes with the more common one.

• I'm awful at categorizing, so I can understand other people having problems with figuring out what goes where.

• Most times I just use other. haha

• I've noticed that too. A lot of girls always put the wrong questions in the GirlsaskGuys section. That section is for questions about the site, and yet they seem to think it's for questions about guys.

• They either think they're putting it in the correct topic category even if they aren't, or they just don't care and pick a random topic even if it isn't related to the question. Either way, it really annoys me.

• I do it cause I can't categorise anything properly.