Should I be on here if I am 13?

is it okay for 13 year olds to be on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!
    GirlsAskGuys is 13+
    We hope you get a lot of help here; you can ask questions, share your opinions and experiences, read articles and comment, chat with other via private messaging for one on one help and so much more!
    Please remember:
    Adult Topic – These are questions/opinions/comments that contain overly sexual content posted by users under 18. Our members must be 18+ to ask “how to” sexual questions. For example, for those under 18, a Sexuality question such as, "Why do guys get pleasure from nude pics?" is fine while "Best way to turn on a guy friend?" is not.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Girls Said 4

• It's alright, I'm 14, not that much older than you. Just don't be weirded out when people talk a lot about sex and stuff because that's what they do here.

• I don't see anything wrong with your age. Is about what you do, not what you say, that makes you or breaks you.

You might learn a few things, that may come in handy later on, so have fun, comment and learn

• of course!

• A lot of subjects on here are for older teens to adults so 13? I'd say probably not appropriate.

What Guys Said 3

• U may read things u shouldn't be subjected to but it can also offer great advice if u need it. Ask your parents about it

• ok thanks for the help

• Ask your parents. Honestly I forget that young people like yourself are on this site. And online people don't censor themselves so you might read things that even adults be shocled with. It's better to stay out of the sexual content.

• Yeah this place is pretty pt-13 compared to places like reddit and 4chan. Main thing to remember is never give out personal info and always assume people who claim to be under the age of consent are either an old pedophile or some Narc trying to catch the pedophiles. Either way never agree to send nudes with anyone because you will either get assaulted, charged with distribution of cp or end up on some sleazy website.

• 13 and over is allowed but there is a lot of mature content on here.