Who is the prettiest girl on GaG? Tell me boo boo.

Everyone knows I look better than every girl in GaG because I'm just sexy, okay my boo boo. I have the best eyes, eyebrows, lips, tits, hair, face, skin, body in the world. But who comes in 2nd?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 16

• Does anyone else experience a blinding rage at the "boo boo" thing?

• You are baby.

• Indeed you do. You are miss world 2014 boo boo! xoxo Kisses and fairydust.
    (Damn, that boo boo thing made me cringe so hard)

• Just you boo boo

• Does it matter? There are a lot of beautiful girls on here. You can't say you're number one without a picture either.

• Girl don't hate because I'm the ONLY ONE and there could be only one of me

• Ahhh not everybody knows I never even saw your picture before. Every girl is pretty if their own way, and like your baseless self confidence boo boo.
    And since there is only one of you, I don't think anyone can come in second boo boo.
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Guess what I'm kind of jealous because you are too beautiful that you don't even want to put a real profile photo so we can't copy your beauty :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Yeah boo boo. My beauty make the boy to try get at me. I have 5 pitt bulls infront off my house for that reason, guys trying to trespass and make love to me boo boo

• 5 pitbulls holy shit. overkill bruh. get a gun

• -.- u seems to have a complicated life?

• Not sure if your failed attempt at bring funny was pathetic or not...

• Little girl, I'm not going to mess with u. u got 666 and you'd do voodoo on me even though voodoo can't make me ugly. You can try boo vop. I'd give you a pack a skittles to make u happy tho

• Little girl😂 mmmkay
      And 666 has nothing to do with voodoo. Nice try though.

• Boo boo wins hands down. Homegirl is flawless <3

• Soo wheres your pic boo boo?

• Boo boo, i really want to c my pic? I don't think u want that, u may fall in luv with me and I'm not homo okay boo boo?

• Lmao ayy you look that good, you think you can get a female to crush on you. It be like that lol not me though...

• How would we know if you were the hottest girl on here if you don't have a pic boo boo?

• I have to go with @random_chick_2384. She is amazing talent sexy smart ect... The list goes on and on.

• Everyone is pretty in their own way.

• Boo... Show yourself... lol

• im tired of trolls like you

• Guuurl pu-ah-lease. Not trolling. I have been in 5 rap video. I've met Drake, Kanye, Abe they all wanted all of this. U mad boo boo?

• Post a link to the vids. I'll love it if i can see you on those YouTube videos

• I bet you are a guy

• Since your "number one" why don't you post a picture of yourself?

• My grandmas ass comes in second.

• hahaha XD good one

• Lmao that is probably the only truth you've spoken here..
      My eyesss!! What have you doone? T_T

• I'm so bright like an angel boo boo. that's why your eyes hurt,