Is it me or are the questions on GAG dumber and dumber by the day? What's the dumbest post you have seen here? I've seen at least 3 today?

Dumbdadadumbdumm
Dumbdadadumbdumm
Dumbdadadumbdumm

So many trolls so little time.
Interesting how my question comes back after my haters post. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• "My butt is too big and I got stuck under the bed, and my boyfriend laughed" (I guess that's a question)
    "Why am I attracting guys that are 10 years older than me" (Avatar is some hot girl)
    "Is a guy who looks cold, uninviting and unfriendly a turn-off?" (Derp)

• lol quickest MHO I've ever gotten...

• Aw I thought it was good/funny :-\

• Well it is!! :)) That's why MHO, that and got what I was going for!

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen really dumb questions but also some serious ones, someone recently asked anonymously about how to deal with suicidal thoughts and sometimes you can really talk about important things going on in the world on here. But sometimes (aka most times) the questions are bullshit

• I definitely agree and this site has helped me in the past but I posted something really sensitive a while back and it was like people were just on the attack for no reason other than to be mean.

• Some people need to know when to tone it down. It's not funny its insensitive

• The dumbest one was like

He said im hot what does that mean.

Uh. He thinks you're hot lol

• I know right? I saw one like what do perverted guys like? Ummm duh!

• Lol why do they even wanna know. Do guys like big boobs? Like have you ever even talked to one? Lol

• Gag always has had dumb questions
    But I have noticed the increased trolls lately

• They are probably getting banned and they keep making new accounts

• This one was dumb. Who cares. If it's hurting you that much I can point you in the direction of the deactivate button.

• The trolling award goes too...

• I don't see a star above my comment so it clearly doesn't go to me. Bummer.

• Well your anonymous so I didn't know who to deliver it to

• if you're talking about those rate me crap or about those penis size/boobs size... then yah i got it